Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

I don't blame him for executing her, she's the assassin who killed his brother, who wouldn't execute her in his position?
It's her own country that dug her a pit so it's natural for her to aim her revenge at it.

I'm disappointed she was found out so fast though, makes her look so lame.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay Aideen. So you're an experienced assassin and the captain of a team PLUS you literally had the experience of being in that place for years as this is not even your first life. How THE FUCK did you get figured out so soon? Like come on. What a joke of an assassin.

@daallday Exactly. Why does the ML always have to have the upperhand for him to be valid? Authors of these romance mangas really need to craft better female leads who challenge the ML while still retaining their skills. Don't have to make the FL stupid as fuck in order to validate the ML.

You could figure it out when the maid will be sent back but you couldn't figure it out that maybe crown prince will come to your room after that fight? Wow what an "experienced" assassin.

people who hate him should look in his pov... he's suspicious for a reason some of yall just sympathize with the FL cos shes the main character and we're in her pov LOL

For being a great assassin she is sure making a lot of mistakes. Even the first time of her walking I assume she most likely forgot to change her step

Dex-chan lover
He notices her hand, and she notices that he notices, and he notices that she's noticed that he noticed! There's a train of noticing going on.

Users who are viewing this thread