Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Man... that was so incredibly cheap but the author... such weak writing... like sure it is a villainess/go back in time manhwa but still...

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@hartshadwill

You're not alone there.
I tried to tell myself that perhaps he used magic to pull her hidden hand out because I couldn't stomach the thought that she had to stumble at this precise time, right beside the most suspicious person...

she didn't need to take her hand out. that was such a dumb way to be revealed

well... i don't quite understand how her vision got blurry for a sec. It could be due to magic or the after effect of taking poison and without resting even did she take her med. i need to know!!! T^T

Thank you ahjumma for the edit. Gaaahhhh, why is aideen still so naive despite her experiences as an assassin.. 😂

I love all the criticisms, makes me feel like I'm not over reacting when I drop manga for having fls who totally fail at the skill they're supposed to be competent at for plot convience.
I get it, people love powerful male leads, but it's possible to make your ml powerful and a rival for the fl without undermining her competency. If you don't have the writing talent for it, how about making them skilled in different areas, like in Villainess lives twice?

Anyway, just hurry up and let her secret get revealed so they can start working together and she can face enemies dumber than her.

Users who are viewing this thread