Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

@evreborns i personally think the ML from this manhwa is a bit better than the Abandoned Empress. This ML (past version) was only doing his duty, aka passing judgement down on the assassin who killed the 2nd prince of his country. Not his fault he didn’t know the FL was blindly following the emperor of her country (who ended up betraying her at the end) but yea she still assassinated someone hahaha. Unlike the ML in Abandoned Empress, where in his first life, hated and purposely made the FL suffer just bc of his inferiority complex (or was it jealousy? I forgot but i remember AE ML was trash in his first life for a very shallow reason Dx )

"Where did I make a mistake" Is she stupid ? We all knew she was busted because we saw that the prince is quite sharp even though we don't know him. She is a professionnal assassin, she already know him for her previous life, and she don't know where she made a mistake ?

Did she turn into an idiot? OMG Aideen how can you not know that the cut on your right hand was exactly the thing that gave you away? I knew this would be the case when I saw her hand get injured and the prince saves her! Ughhhhhhh😫

Like I said for an experienced assassin she does make the weirdest moves and decision.

Dec maybe be a rude jerk, but he isn't stupid. I mean the man picked up on her walking without a sound, do you think blatantly hiding your injured hand will get passed him...

I'm still into the story though. I want to see how her choices change and how they get to working together.

Also girl, you done killed his brother in the last TL did you expect hugs and kisses? However she has every right to be unnerved by him, he did kill her.

Hmm... The author wants to make her a smart and strong assassin but here she is making the stupidest mistakes ever and she doesn't even realize it 😒
I will continue reading this to see how it goes but I can't say I'm reaaaally into the story yet.
Thankyou for the translation ❤️

So cringeeee, I agree, I thought she was an intelligent mc who'd learnt from her mistakes, but here she goes again...
It just seems like she hasn't changed at all so far. I'm starting to wonder how she stayed alive for so long last time around - quite an important feature to be lacking as an assassin!

Users who are viewing this thread