Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Here's my thoughts,
When she wonders where she made a mistake it's that she's wondering why he would immediately suspect her - as a prince, he would likely have many enemies yet he instantly thought it was her and went into her room without hesitation - so she's wondering if her other acts made him suspicious at all when she was quite careful.

Plus, she wouldn't have expected her footsteps most likely, since she had been subconsciously walking like that due to a built up habit, so she wouldn't have thought he'd notice since she probably didn't herself.

Without knowing that reason, she would wonder what else she had done to make him suspect her.

Who knows. Anyways, thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Hm. Why the ml always got to be so... Demeaning towards the fl? Series it's cute but here it's just doooo. Like... Bleh
Many thanks

Girl why would you swipe your hand away like that looking sus as hell smh 😑😑

“Where did I go wrong?”

WELLLLLLLL I mean everything really?? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s supposed to be one of the greatest assassin and achieve so much in her past life but...I haven’t seen anything extraordinary lols. You would expect her to be smarter...”act” like a princess, don’t make your silent footsteps so obvious, don’t think changing your hair color is going to hide your identity, don’t follow random ass people when you’re basically on a mission, getting caught in a fight and FIGHTING 🤦🏻‍♀️, then getting cut and don’t think about how your injury might be hella suspicious especially since the prince saw you fight..., and now here you are..thinking you moving your hand away and hiding it under a blanket will
Work AND you still wonder where you went wrong. Lmfao 😂 lord..it’s like the author just gave up and didn’t even wanna bother trying to make her live up to her name.

Dex-chan lover
The story being predictable and making her do all these small mistakes is disappointing. Like her figure looking similar to her cloak underneath that long thick blanket thing and using her injured hand to catch herself then immediately hiding it, it's been seen, might as well come up with an excuse like she fell on it or something. It's obvious he's suspicious of her after coming so late, she needs to be careful now

mc dumb af, you wouldn’t think he would be suspicious of you when you’re hiding your hand ?? plus changing hair color won’t change your face so one will recognize your face even if you change your hair color

yikes, he even knows her plans to infiltrate the academy. I wonder if he has his own agenda to help get the dude from the beginning.

that part wher she suddenly fell over was weird thou, didn't seem to explain what happen

@JWChibi Righhhttt??!! Like you can't pull your hand away that fast if your ill
Hopefully her character gets better and we'll see some true "best assassin" skills.

Anyway, thanks for another chapter!! <3

Smart Character who makes the kind of mistake a teenager hiding a secret from their parents would.

Users who are viewing this thread