Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

how does an assassin make a mistake that even a normal person wouldn't, tf? that came out of nowhere
Still can't wait for her to kill the prince though (fingers crossed against all impossibility)

Why do people think MC is the best or competent assassin? If she was that good, she wouldn't get caught and executed in the first timeline.

Aggregator gang
@Xevin Agree, its kind of vexing that people think that just because she's an assassin she has to be the perfect one with plot armor.

I think the reason why she stumbles is because she got dizzy since she changes her position so suddenly from staying in one position for quite some time.

How the fuck did she fall ? that was so stupid 🙄
She wasn't even moving, and her hand was completely under the blanket. Its so contrived to make her blunder like that for a "male lead holds the female" scene.

That being said these character are teenagers/or barely 20. She isn't that bad of an assassin, just because she isn't super over power doesn't mean she's a bad character. If anything she's realistic.

Fed-Kun's army
She doesn't want to take a walk with the man that killed her? Well i bet he wouldn't want to talk with the person who lived with them for 3 years then killed his brother, then drove his father to an early death. She has yet to take responsibility for her own foolishness and the likely innocent people she murdered.

Double-page supporter
This just in: people in all professions make mistakes sometimes. Comment section shocked.

@blazing_daze it was clearly shown that she blacked out for a second. It’s uh quite common to get weak when it gets dark in your eyes and your head starts ringing even if you’re not moving, though the cause isn’t quite clear as this time she didn’t take any poison. Her hand moved by instinct to keep balance.

I 'm kinda starting to dislike this story and it's sad :( I really hate it when FLs are made out to be this talented assassin/spy/etc and then easily get caught because ~plot device~

Girlie is the head of a spy organization under the king himself, and then gets caught at her first mission abroad? She doesnt even notice the thugs surrounding her until its too late, smh... And then, she has this flimsy disguise that the ML basically sees through at first glance, come on... Not to mention, like other commenters said, FL probably killed many innocent people under king's command, but hasn't shown remorse at all.

Contract concubine was like this too, FL was a top assassin but she's reckless and basically gets caught everytime.

@blob
I didn’t ask how fainting works knob,
I asked why she fainted in the first place. She isn’t really weak, its already been proven that her "illness" is caused by her temporary taking the maid's poison its not a real medical condition she has so there is no reason for her to faint.
Also the hand that is already free would logical go out first if she is falling not the one that is pinned down. Because she has two hands like a normal human.

It must have been vertigo or low blood pressure. That, or the blood loss is getting to her. I was wondering if the fake illness plus the poison AND the blood loss attributed to the stumble. But honestly, this plot made my secondhand embarrassment flare up and I closed the window after seeing her stumble and be revealed.

I stopped reading after that. I haven't returned yet, just checking the comments to see if there's somewhere I can continue without feeling shame that the MC got discovered too fast.

Fed-Kun's army
For a super reincarnated assassin, she is a dumbass who got hurt and discovered by the last person she wanted her identity to be revealed to in 0.000001 seconds

Double-page supporter
She just got played like a fiddle. I wonder why she couldn't use makeup or anything. If there is magic to change appearances then is there healing magic?

Users who are viewing this thread