Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

@KairenX I think it's less that he needs to prove his sincerity, and more that she needed to prove hers, since she is trying to prevent her own death and get revenge. The last mission proved that she is not just the emperor's puppet, so Diceon knows she's sincere. Even if he isn't telling her the whole truth of his intentions, at the very least the both know they're united in fucking up the emperor and his plans against Diceon's country, based on her previous life and how he's presented himself thus far.

I like her, but I don't like very much the idea that she is in no way accountable for murdering people. Because brainwashing and the threats dismiss any agency that she had in that. And that, in my opinion, make the mc less interesting.

@KairenX Ahh, mb. I figure it's one of those deals that if he tried to tell anyone it would be dismissed. I'd assume she knows the range of magical abilities of the top magicians in the emperor's employ, so the concept of dying and being reborn is such a miracle/impossible thing anyone he tells that to would not believe it. If he asked someone more knowledgeable in magic to research it, it would benefit both of them anyway.

Yeah I’ve been telling an insta account to stop saying where these sites to read are. And a lot of people post these translations on TikTok. I told them to stop but they all ignored me. It’s really annoying

Very emotional
I can almost forgive the goldfish like gaping mouths this story is so fond of

This is a joke - I'm really enjoying this story.
Thanks for the translation!

Banned
If the only thing that happens to that piece of shit emperor is death that is too little. He should go through the torture Griffith went through in Berserk. Also, should watch as his daughter, who is also a piece of shit, is tortured in front of him too.

Fed-Kun's army
I think thats the first I've seen time travel isekai used as a way to break a spell. Usually, it's to just summon or turn back the time. Didn't even think that she was brainwashed with magic actually. Wasn't alluded to, I felt.

I kinda liked it that she was this killing machine who needed this time reversal to have redemption but still a killer... ya know? Not all good and not all bad but like now it makes her just all "good". Kinda lame. Lol

Oh wow she really telling him about her reincarnation? That's fast but I like it, no need to beat around the bush once she's trusted him enough

Thanks for translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
oh damn she just gonna tell him that? I mean hell yeah girl

WOAH she told him? Refreshing that she actually came out with it instead of dragging her feet. Although I'm surprised that brainwashing was part of it

Thanks for the translation!

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe she told him!!!! I NEED the next episode omg omg omg!!! Thank you for your hard work ❤️

The comments: Oooh! She told him, she told him!!!
Me: Yes, she told him. But I'd say the odds are 9-1 that it'll be glossed over as a joke. Which is sad, because I like it more when MC's dont need to bottle it up.

i LOVEEE stories where they tell their prospective love interest the truth♥️ also it somewhat makes her char less interesting now that we find that responsibility can't really be placed on her shoulders. but i guess it's ok bc at the end of the day she did kill those people, the trauma and guilt is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread