Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

OMFG. DUDE, She's so badass. "i died and came back to life" Well fuck honey🥵🥵
She's so hot for this

so if she actually tells him the truth and her words aren’t being misunderstood by us, then this would be the first time where an mc isn’t concealing it in these manhwas (at least so early on).

OH GOHD. I HOPE IT DOESNT PLAY OFF AS METAPHORICAL IN THE END.

I hope she said it literally and Dion responds in a semi positive way.

Oh freakin heck!? She directly told the truth!!! That caught me off guard! What the heck? Thank you for chapters but please I want more!!

Wow! Appears she admitted it. It's a small club of manhwa where they admit that they do!

Thanks for the update!

omg,,,,i was definitely not expecting her to admit that rigoaehrgoau

thank you so much for the update !! looking forward to next week 😆

omg omg omg, I wonder if she's really going to tell him what happened in the original time line. I hope she has enough trust in him to do that. I also hope that he believes her even though it sounds crazy. Looking forward to the next update!!!

I appreciate a heroine that is honest and open to people she trusts. And yeah, even though Dion had been a witness to her death in the previous life, Aideen getting to know him now, realizing he wasn't what she thought him to be and deciding to trust him little by little is so nice to see. I really like this story. 👏

I really, really hope that that emperor suffers an incredibly drawn-out and painful death.

wait have we (or she more importantly) established that the prince is sincere???

😅I wonder if he would actually believe her..I hope she does the exact same thing to the Emperor as he did to Anne😡

Users who are viewing this thread