Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

Oh wow I canā€™t believe she said it!!!! But Iā€™m sooooo happy I think itā€™s the right choice (even if for him it will be unbelievable at the beginning) and itā€™s nice to see that they wonā€™t have secrets (not this big at least)

I was like "will she tell him? nah, that's not how it usually- nevermind."
I'm so curious about his reaction. Also, will she tell him about the time-travel? Umm... she is smart enough not to mention what was her last mission, right? Hmmm...

me kind of excited that she told him the truth,
but me now kind of restless to know what his reaction would be will he believe her or will he be like
"oh I see, is that a kind of expression to say u were enlightened?"
or just feel that she has to much going on in her head and that she is tired or
she might as well be crazy lol....

Scum kingšŸ˜” I can't wait to see his downfall. I cri that sweet nanny of hersšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ they suffered so much becoz of that kingšŸ˜”. And wow she told him I wonder what his reaction will be?

Oooooh the reveal.

NGL that backstory was painful but it would also add so much more to her character and build our sympathy of they didn't skim past it so quickly

Is anyone else scared that she still is brainwashed and that the king still hasn't used it in this timeline yet? No? Just me? Ok.

thank you so much much for translating and picking this manhwašŸ™šŸ¼šŸ™šŸ¼ im so happy to found scan group/person who translate aideen bcs this one is my fav manhwa. thank you very much

ā€œI died and came back to lifeā€
Me: *GASP* Wow... no words can describe how impressed I am that she actually told him the truth (pls a round of applause to the author for this blessing)

I certainly DID NOT see that coming (tho ofc i was hoping shed say that)... I mean, I havenā€™t read a turn back time/reborn manhwa/manhua/manga (believe me ive read A LOT but if thereā€™s one with revelation like this I donā€™t know of then feel free to tell me) where the mc actually reveals on her own that she came back in time to anyone (except when someone has already known/guessed (or involved) thatā€™s the case like lucas to athy in wmmap)

And as someone who understands the weight of a secret you canā€™t just tell anyone about, it feels really freeing that thereā€™s someone special you can share your feelings with (bc we donā€™t have to worry abt dion knowing since heā€™s our ml)
Whether heā€™ll believe her or not doesnā€™t really matter to me (tho I have no doubt he definitely would) for telling him the truth is more than enough in itself...

This also feels rather fulfilling as a reader tho<3

(ik its laughable that i even said ā€œno words can describe...ā€ then meanwhile proceeds making descriptive paragraphs of opinions smh mešŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†)

So much for trusting him, really

I just really hope she wonā€™t take it back or make it as a joke tho... thatā€™d be saaddd

That game of throne reject, piece of trash king needs to be dead yesterday. I hope they make him suffer to his last breath the pig.

Users who are viewing this thread