Aideen - Vol. 1 Ch. 33

@Rhendyy “ The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion” the MC told the ML (although it did took some time before she revealed that she transmigrated to a book), “ The Daughter of the Albert House Wishes for Ruin” the MC told her butler (who I suspect is the ML), “ The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!!” our MC told the ML about the Otome Game, “ Fiancé's Observation Log of the Self-proclaimed Villainess” The Mc straight up told her friends and ML but no one believed her 😂 (to be fair I wouldn’t either the way she acts and says things), “ I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a "Normal" Duke's Daughter!” MC doesn’t say it more like everyone guessed it and where koo w/ it and accepted her. Those are the only one that comes to mind w/ something similar

WOW SHE REALLY TOLD HIM???? AND I DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS ACTUALLY UNDER A SPELL THE WHOLE TIME?????? THIS WAS SO SHOCKING

@Rhendyy @lolawhiterabbit i think it also happened in What It Takes To Be A Villainess but the eng translation is not there yet, and in Iris the Lady and her Smartphone she tells her brother, also in God Bless You she tells the ml!

@zastanna I haven’t read the Iris one but I’m reading the other two, I guess I haven’t gotten to that part bc I don’t remember them telling anyone just yet, oh well gotta continue reading lol thank you for the Iris one, will read it

I wonder if she is going to tell him he executed her in her past life too.... after she killed his brother... or maybe he'll guess it from her treatment of him, he's pretty sharp

wow she really is telling him everything. I wonder if she will tell him about the past life stuff.

@lolawhiterabbit @zastanna wow thats A LOT😂(not that im complaining tho) tbh ive only read 3 of what u mentioned (since im picky with the art HAHA sorry) and only heard of the others but if u say theyre similar them imma give it a try so thank youuu for telling me this💓

@lolawhiterabbit i knoe about the first one because i saw scenes with spoilers but i think the english translation is stilleay behind it, and god bless you i think its around ch 45 or something
also iris is a really good one! i like it because the fl is pretty amazing

Users who are viewing this thread