Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Peak shounen MC. She wanted to go out with just the two of us, took me clothes shopping, asked me for my opinion, forced me into a changing room, told me to call her by her first name, licked my hand...ya know, I'm just not sure she's into me.
Abe is rolling in his grave.

**yes, yes, I know it's the shounen shtick and yet I still read these

Dex-chan lover
None of the attendants told her she couldn't take her boyfriend into a changing room with her?

Supporter
I’m not usually a fan of manga relationships where one of them always has the other feeling like they’re on their heels like this, but so far it’s working for me. Time will tell

Dex-chan lover
guys i might have overcooked the last page istg im not type of guy!!
also discord: shuipipipi if u wanna volunteer as cl/rd or maybe i just wont clean the sfxs lol shi be takin up to weeks tbh
It's over for you. You got too freaky.

Dex-chan lover
Now let's say a girl pushes you into the changing room and gets on top of you, she looks at you straight in the eye and licks your hand. Is she into you?

Again it's hard to tell, maybe she tripped and you happened to have frosting in your hand and she was feeling hungry. It's better to flee the situation just to be sure.
Into me or not, I'm still running because I wanna keep my self-control in public.

Supporter
Whats with the sudden shift from sheltered lady to dominatrix
I was surprised too, but I guess just because you're sheltered doesn't mean you don't get those feelings. She's never had an outlet for release, hell she seems like the type to not even jork it (nobody would tell her that's even an option because they're all set on "protecting her innocence"). Suddenly being confronted by those desires, focused on a person.... she's about to learn a lot about herself.

They didn't actually say anything about that though. So maybe her personality will go back in the next chapter and it'll just be a weirdly horny and out of character chapter.

Dex-chan lover
id be kinda scared too in his position, idk how i can deal with that assertiveness as a high school kid

Users who are viewing this thread