Aisare Tenshi na Classmate ga, Ore ni Dake Itazura ni Hohoemu - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Don't trust that woman Souma she gonna eat your virginit... I mean, all the cakes. Thx for the chapter (we could ignore the "typical trope" )

Dex-chan lover
Ah yeah. I remember my chef instructor told me that the best fruit he ever had was off the tree and seasoned with salt…and chili. A memorable assignment was savoury food, but as a sweet. I opted for thai green curry. It was sorta creamy, a little vegetal, and spicy, but it contrasted well with the crunchy and sweet shell.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God I'm so goddamn tired of the "I actually met the girl I like when I was a little kid but forgot" trope, it feels so insanely overused. Also fucking why? Why can't they just, Idk, like each other? Man, so tiring

Dex-chan lover
I feel like my life is missing something since I didn't have a formative experience that gave me a singular focus at six years old.
I wouldn’t even know, I feel like I can’t even remember anything that happened before I was 10

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Chika is quite forward, holding his head and feeding him just like that. In public!

In that respect it might be better if she's the childhood friend, otherwise Souma will be stolen away by this assertive girl. :ROFLMAO:

"Aight" always sounds wrong in manga. It's like the guy from Malibu's Most Wanted trying to sound gangster but just sounding like a fucking tool. No JK should ever have "Aight" inserted into her dialogue in translation. If it's supposed to sound flippant, why not go with "kay"?

Double-page supporter
The only realistic not recognizing your childhood girl I can think of is the "boy actually girl" thing since it happened to me. But this seems like a different thing, it was as if he has just recalled fragments of a memory from the past upon being asked. How does one forget that

Dex-chan lover
I dig the fact that she's obviously a person who prefers being the dominate force in a romantic relationship, or she's perhaps even an S, and this is her just discovering this aspect of herself; it's interesting seeing the clash between her usual passive sweet persona and her romantic/sexual persona.
Usually when you have such a character, the sweet passive side is fake.

On another note, my eyes were rolling when there was the flashback of the children - when he was thinking about why he wanted to become a patissier... jeez I wonder who the little boy and girl are... what a mystery.... :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread