Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Childhood Friends That Will Try Dating...?

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY hope this manga doesn't end after they actually start dating, because I REALLY want to see their love life as boyfriend and girlfriend
You gonna see it in the next chapter I guess.
I mean... no one is buying that "pretend" dating premise, even they don't really believe that.

Dex-chan lover
yeesssss, yeaaassssss. going sicko mode with this development. i need them to go all the way without the game ending lmao.
lol I just pictured them married with two kids and on some kinky shit while whispering "Here comes the shocker, are you flustered yet?" If this keeps escalating beyond nuclear won't they just be doing pantomime fetish bingo?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, in an attempt to find out each other's weaknesses, they end doing fake dating? No way, they're definitely gonna do real dating soon.

Miku's weakness is possessive and strong boys, Yukiya's weakness is caring girls. Will they change their personalities to suit this? I think they already have.

Poor Wakana though, don't show your sis your fetishes, Yukiya!

And after the pretend dating, it’s pretend marriage, and during the pretend marriage just have a couple pretend kids and maybe get a pretend mortgage

Dex-chan lover
image-2023-04-24-162404566.png

Contributor
This is idiotic to the point that I can't stop reading because I can't wait to see their next worst

Group Leader
Page 12-15 had me at the edge of my seat holding my breath.
Page 16 let out all the air in a big sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, progress. And by progress, I mean you can see the trains crash into each other in very, very slow motion. At this rate, they'll legally marry each other with the intention to divorce amicably before admitting they actually like each other.
"fake" marriage and they they will have fake (real) children and finally in their grave they will write: "I didn't fluster, never"

Dex-chan lover
not really, a LOT of mangas don't do this anymore

A lot of the ones I've read still do that. Maybe it's because some of them got axed and they didn't have time to do anything else, but it still feels like it's at least 5 or 6 "ends on the confession" for every story where they get to continue their relationship as the new major story focus.

Users who are viewing this thread