Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Childhood Friends That Will Try Dating...?

Dex-chan lover
So stupid. How can they at this point pretend they have no feelings for each other...

Dex-chan lover
This will make yukiya even bolder but will probably end up with him getting hurt cuz of miku backtracking

Double-page supporter
Ah yes the classic “We started to pretend we’re dating for a few days but enjoyed it so much that now we need to think of an excuse to not break up that is anything but actually confessing.” Good shit, looking forward to it.

Fed-Kun's army
And with their next trick, they're gonna turn the 3 days into a "till death do us part"

Dex-chan lover
i just don't get the point in you can't have a relationship with your childhood friend thing. like what's the problem? what's stopping them.

bruh she's your cute childhood friend not your sister so just go out with her for real.

3959-hmm.png

Dex-chan lover
It's a shonen manga. There's like a 97% chance that the confession happens less than 3 pages from the end of the final chapter and ends right after they make it official...
Yeah, that's why I'm worried, this manga is actually pretty good, it'd be a shame if it ended with the confession, I hope the author realises the potential their work has... though I'm afraid in reality it'll just end just like you said.

So stupid. How can they at this point pretend they have no feelings for each other...
They aren't though. Both of them should have realized that the other has feelings for them by now, but they still believe that they aren't good enough for the other person. This is very obvious for both Miku and Yukiya because of their behavior (during the sleepover, after the kiss and even in this chapter where Yukiya feels inadequate.)

Users who are viewing this thread