Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Childhood Friends That Will Try Dating...?

Dex-chan lover
They're going to be pretend husband and wife next, then pretend fucking, pretend kid, pretend raising kid and pretend growing old together.

Dex-chan lover
Let’s place your bets, ladies and gentlemen! Which will happen first: our lovely young couple communicating clearly, or the heat-death of the universe?

Dex-chan lover
I’m not sure about the fake dating thing but progress is progress ig. They’re just finding more excited to do couple stuff 😂

Dex-chan lover
Yukiya, we caught you staring at and fantasizing about Miku again.

When the time comes, lord have mercy on your bed frame/tatami mats...

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Author... I cant take it ANYMORE its so SPICY why the hell is this manga so SPICY????? Maybe because weve been used to the usual 100+ chapters for something to actually happen GDI this is too stimulating for my feeble brain

surely after three days they would end this game once and for all right

....right?

Double-page supporter
Only three days they said, I believe they will continue even after 3 days.

Dex-chan lover
So stupid. How can they at this point pretend they have no feelings for each other...
How can you avoid admitting the obvious? That's the neat part, you don't. That's why this game is so fundamentally fucked: The only way to end it is if one just drops it and gives up and because of how it's set up, the most probable reason one would end it like that is if they stopped caring about it. It's a balancing act between losing it all and endless blueball purgatory.

And these two lovable fuckups did to themselves (Well, Miku did, but Yukiya ate the bait hook, line and sinker and is now just as fucked).

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get what this game is even about at this point, lol. You lose if you get flustered? They're obviously flustered 20 times per chapter, both of them. Also, they shared a passionate kiss before that they were both obviously super into, so what is there to doubt even?

Users who are viewing this thread