Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Childhood friends to lovers?

Supporter
Kinda weird to have the raw and choose not to TL it, breaking continuity for the readers here, in favor of TLing a chapter past the chapter that was ahead of the series here. But I'm not the guy doing it so I guess I don't have much I can say about it.

Contributor
lol, thanks for all the efforts, mate, scanning this using another device must have been a pain in the ass

people often forget that you don't owe anything to anyone, especially if your goal isn't (like for other groups out there) just spoiling the story for people

Dex-chan lover
That dude is going to be problem later on but hopefully miku tells him off. Though I could see her using him to get the I love you confession as a last ditch attempt

Dex-chan lover
Normal response: Bro, stop hitting on my girlfriend. It's annoying and embarrassing. :chad:

Romcom Manga MC response: U-uh-uh M-Miku can't go to that she's my g-g-girlfriend!!! :worry:

This dude: He's hot, must be a fire type...guess there's only one thing I can do :kek:

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not calling him that because he's special!" *tsun*

Good to have characters named "Mika" and "Miku".

Always ruining their chances of progress by reminding the other of their game. Every time they try to claim game points is a time where they come off as untrustworthy.

Double-page supporter
this man's gonna get cucked if he keeps acting like this. once that asshole dude becomes more pushy, his juvenile attempts in intercepting will eventually stop working. but it's ok for the story drama, i guess.

thanks for the chapter

this dude Yukiya needs to forget about the b1tch. She is not establishing limits with other guys which means that she is okay with getting hit on and this mf looks like he is getting cvcked every single time he hangs out with her. This lame ass dork needs to forget about the b1tch for some time and go on a solo mission to level up. Once he is done getting jacked, fixing his posture, his interactions as a human being, etc. he can come back as a chad and get all the ho3s. I don't understand how he allows himself to be in a situation where he always gets the short end of the stick, it pisses me off

Group Leader
Kinda weird to have the raw and choose not to TL it, breaking continuity for the readers here, in favor of TLing a chapter past the chapter that was ahead of the series here. But I'm not the guy doing it so I guess I don't have much I can say about it.
I honestly had zero intention to do this chapter but I just felt bad about skipping lol
I will get to 41 eventually - it's not a matter of if I'll do it but when I'll do it. Hope that clears things up.

Dex-chan lover
If it's me, I will just go back home. too much normie energy and the first time he hangs out with her friends already getting cvcked right in front of him, don't know about the other days when he is not with her lol. that's a red flag right there, better to stay alone and find more suitable girl like someone who is also an introvert.

Users who are viewing this thread