Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Childhood friends to lovers?

Dex-chan lover
Left alligned text is offputting ngl. Would recommend center ordering your text boxes so they dont look and feel asymetrical

Dex-chan lover
this dude Yukiya needs to forget about the b1tch. She is not establishing limits with other guys which means that she is okay with getting hit on and this mf looks like he is getting cvcked every single time he hangs out with her. This lame ass dork needs to forget about the b1tch for some time and go on a solo mission to level up. Once he is done getting jacked, fixing his posture, his interactions as a human being, etc. he can come back as a chad and get all the ho3s. I don't understand how he allows himself to be in a situation where he always gets the short end of the stick, it pisses me off
calm down dude. Just breath in and breath out.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I still need to fix the typesetting.

Aside from the text centering, honestly there's not a lot on that end that could be done. You could probably increase font size a little, the bubbles are quite big and clear, allowing you that ability for ease of legibility, but its not a major thing.

Double-page supporter
Normal response: Bro, stop hitting on my girlfriend. It's annoying and embarrassing. :chad:

Romcom Manga MC response: U-uh-uh M-Miku can't go to that she's my g-g-girlfriend!!! :worry:

This dude: He's hot, must be a fire type...guess there's only one thing I can do :kek:
:kek:
:kek::kek::kek:

:kek: :kek:
:kek::kek: :kek::kek:
:kek: :kek: :kek:
:kek: :kek:

:kek: :kek::kek::kek:
:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:
:kek::kek::kek: :kek: :kek:
:kek: :kek: :kek: :kek:
:kek: :kek: :kek::kek::kek:

Group Leader
Aside from the text centering, honestly there's not a lot on that end that could be done. You could probably increase font size a little, the bubbles are quite big and clear, allowing you that ability for ease of legibiility, but its not a major thing.
thanks anyway

Group Leader
this dude Yukiya needs to forget about the b1tch. She is not establishing limits with other guys which means that she is okay with getting hit on and this mf looks like he is getting cvcked every single time he hangs out with her. This lame ass dork needs to forget about the b1tch for some time and go on a solo mission to level up. Once he is done getting jacked, fixing his posture, his interactions as a human being, etc. he can come back as a chad and get all the ho3s. I don't understand how he allows himself to be in a situation where he always gets the short end of the stick, it pisses me off
it aint that deep my guy...

Double-page supporter
God fucking damn it this chapter was a pain in the ass to read

Users who are viewing this thread