Aishiteru Game wo Owarasetai - Vol. 6 Ch. 47 - The childhood friend wants to win

Dex-chan lover
I am on life support after all the cringe. I'm suing for the expenses.

Double-page supporter
I hate when they have this kind of running training arc in manga. Like you don't just get faster by training for a few days/weeks. It takes a really long time for results to show. I get that the author wants him to have some kind of training/improvement at something but I wish they picked something more realistic.

Group Leader
I hate when they have this kind of running training arc in manga. Like you don't just get faster by training for a few days/weeks. It takes a really long time for results to show. I get that the author wants him to have some kind of training/improvement at something but I wish they picked something more realistic.
we will just have to see how he runs on the day...
I have a feeling he might fuck it up anyway

Double-page supporter
I saw that last page! Don't think k you can hide from me, you obnoxious KitKat!!! Funny how I was thinking the exact same thing though 😆

Dex-chan lover
He really pulled a whole the real training arc result is the friends we made along the way lol I love this so much

Dex-chan lover
Like you don't just get faster by training for a few days/weeks. It takes a really long time for results to show.
Well, it depends. If you start as completely untrained and uncoordinated, you can learn how to run more efficiently relatively quickly. If you've previously trained but haven't for a while, you're also going to see some immediate improvement while your body remembers how it worked (not sure how this works for someone who's never trained much before). But other than those two cases, yeah, it's going to take a long time.

Dex-chan lover
iESNB82.png

i-raised-that-boy-anime.gif

Thanks for the chapter!
This manga always had kaguya sama vibes, especially since the premise is similar

Users who are viewing this thread