Aishuu Lava - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Group Leader
Haha "I love your coats"(she just says that she loves him, I guess こと / 事 written in katakana was confusing heh).
Thanks for the chap!

Dex-chan lover
So, how rewriting his own memory would help Lava in her situation? He could testify in her favour exposing the whole scheme. And it's not like it took it long to catch Chris anyway.
I get the ending will probably be Lava as a guard in a male prison for Ono.

Dex-chan lover
But what happened to his memories or was he just acting?
Again thanks for the translations and maybe now their role changes, Lava gets out and Ono in the jail...

Dex-chan lover
Man, is painfully obvious the author had no idea how to to make the story go after the first couple chapters, the axe made him rush to a crappy ending or some editor tried some stupid plot twist.
MC is the only male shown to have powers, I'm fairly sure initially only womens could have them but then he was given mind control for this shitty arc.
MC brainwashes Lava so that she doesn't feel bad for the eruption, why he put himself in her past then? Why MC brainwashed himself if he wanted to protect her inside the prison? How did MC even get the job? Why MC wanted to seal every hero power? Even if one hurt him in the past that gave him no right to hunt the good ones.
Is evident that MC initially was just a random guard in the prison, without powers, and got to know Lava there.

Is sad because there was potential, but it crumbled to dust.

Users who are viewing this thread