Aishuu Lava - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, while it's great that they are together, the fact that the premise of their love kept changing made it a little harder to invest and connect...

I understand his dislike of heroes, but at least love redeemed him.
He's basically hating on heroes, people who work hard to help people, just cause they failed to save some people...

Dex-chan lover
If you go back to chapter 2, you see him writing to his sister. So he rewrote his own memories not only to insert himself into Lava's past but also to believe that his family was alive.

Supporter
Wait, dose he think his family would be okay if villains were running around unopposed? Bro is stupid as fuck

Dex-chan lover
Wait, dose he think his family would be okay if villains were running around unopposed? Bro is stupid as fuck
Dude suffered a horrible tragedy and no one was able to help him process his grief. He latched onto an irrational thought as an outlet and couldn't let go until he fell in love and it brought light into his life.

Supporter
Dude suffered a horrible tragedy and no one was able to help him process his grief. He latched onto an irrational thought as an outlet and couldn't let go until he fell in love and it brought light into his life.
And the fact he blames that on the hero's and not the villains to the point he joined villains is stupid as fuck. It would be one thing if he blamed both groups, but nah he blames the good guys who do their best to save people, and not the evil people who enjoy hurting others. That would be like if my family got killed in the crossfire between cops and robbers, so I become a robber.

Dex-chan lover
And the fact he blames that on the hero's and not the villains to the point he joined villains is stupid as fuck. It would be one thing if he blamed both groups, but nah he blames the good guys who do their best to save people, and not the evil people who enjoy hurting others. That would be like if my family got killed in the crossfire between cops and robbers, so I become a robber.
I never said it was reasonable or correct. I simply said from his mindset, he felt the heroes failed and they needed to be punished. To him, it is rational as he is suffering from an unspeakable tragedy.

Literature is filled with people who become the monsters they seek to destroy.

Dex-chan lover
to be fair, he's actually mad at "the world of heroes" and how people will celebrate victory, but not think about the casualties lost after those fights. think of it like winning a war, but not mourning the dead soldiers lost along the way, if you were a relative to one of those dead soldiers, would you be happy that they were left forgotten?

still not the best excuse for joining a villain group, but whatevs

Users who are viewing this thread