Aishuu Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
564
I hope they explain how he got selected as a guard for the female super prison. Because unless they somehow knew about him being able to calm her down, it sounds like having a normal guy as a guard at a superpowered females prison is only asking for trouble with minimal benefits. Even baseless rumors could cause issues with his position.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 29, 2024
Messages
2,423
I hope they explain how he got selected as a guard for the female super prison. Because unless they somehow knew about him being able to calm her down, it sounds like having a normal guy as a guard at a superpowered females prison is only asking for trouble with minimal benefits. Even baseless rumors could cause issues with his position.
It's probably just due to a lack of employees. Who wants to work at a place where you might randomly get bitten in half by super croc chick or some random thing like that?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
564
It's probably just due to a lack of employees. Who wants to work at a place where you might randomly get bitten in half by super croc chick or some random thing like that?
That would be reasonable, but I hope they at least touch on that reasoning to make it clear. Feel like I've heard somewhere before about it being common for the prison guard community to be understaffed. Just say something like he checked the box of willing to work at a prison for those with powers and this one is the one that required people more. But I will continue to feel unsatisfied if they give zero explanation for him being here specifically since it seems out of place.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top