Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 27 - That Hotel

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused, it's kind of hard to enjoy the series, i have no idea what's it trying to do.
I think this is another author who is fully onboard the train of tossing mostly random things at the wall so nobody can anticipate what's going on.

I feel like things are only going to be coherent and make sense once this comes to end as a whole tbh

Dex-chan lover
ngl I'm really interested in how long this author can drag this without giving anything away

Last edited:
Notice when Shizuku has been feeding Takt tranquillizer as ''extra love flavour'' from the begining? Now she is doing it again with both Takt and Umimi . After reading the previous chapters i can confirm Takt is gay and there is something going wrong with all 3 of them, all of the 3 want to keep Riku for themselves. BTW look at Takt when he's trying to grab Riku's dick in chapter 5 and kissed him while he was sleeping.

Last edited:
Shizuku is dying, isn’t she? She always had a crush on Riku, but Takt confessed to her first and, to not create any issues between the friends, she ended up going out with Takt. Takt also has something for Riku, so he keeps trying to keep anyone from getting closer to Riku.

Thing is, Shizuku is dying/moving away/vanishing out of thin air and now is hellbent on being with Riku, but Takt knows something and is using this info to keep her at bay. Either that, or she’s with Takt for some family reason (Takt family is loaded and controlling) and after graduating they will move away and break contact with Riku.

Or the story is shite and nothing makes sense, with stuff hacked together just to create some suspense.
i'm leaning on that she needs to get married to Takt for the medical fee or just want to protect him from his family for being gay

Dex-chan lover
shizuku's secret is that she is psychokinetic and uses her powers to push kids off cliffs. she won't be able to come back next year because super detective riku will put this serial killer behind bars. it's staring us in the face!

IYZPrEW.png
Unironically a better plot than this

Dex-chan lover
broke: shizuku takes riku to a love hotel
WOKE: SHIZUKU TAKES RIKU TO A DESERTED ISLAND

What chapter again that state she sick/dying, i forget
well i have details to support this, she has a shit load of tranquillizer with her and on chapter 11, she has a sad look on her face when she touched her heart (on the left side)-implying she has some kind of heart disease, on chapter 24 she talked on he phone that she will take something after the festival, i guess it's either gonna be an operation or a wedding, because they'e counting down the days to the graduation.

well i have details to support this, she has a shit load of tranquillizer with her and on chapter 11, she has a sad look on her face when she touched her heart (on the left side)-implying she has some kind of heart disease, on chapter 24 she talked on he phone that she will take something after the festival, i guess it's either gonna be an operation or a wedding, because they'e counting down the days to the graduation.
sorry to ask again,in what page again she has transquillizer on chapter 11, and thanks for the response

Dex-chan lover
Please whatever deity just let MC die saving the little kid so he can be free from all this bullshit or isekai him to a world where people respect him.

Users who are viewing this thread