Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 29 - Taste and Shape

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, yet again, Oh Great Comment Section.. for you have spared me from needing to catch up only to have the same headache from like 10 chapters ago.

Once again, I shall rely on you when the next chapter comes out to determine whether or not it's time to catch up.

As always, you guys rock. Thank you for taking the bullet that is to let me know before I dive in.
Glad my (our) painful obsession with answers could be useful... Save yourself... It's too late for us...

Dex-chan lover
So this is just Your lie in April, but with easily detestable characters then?

Dex-chan lover
So this is just Your lie in April, but with easily detestable characters then?
God thats a painful comparison... If you throw darker and more warped in there... But it easily reads similar. Ugh...

Edit: Though... Only one at the end here wouldn't feel sufficient.

Dex-chan lover
Dam talk about no moving forward of anything lol this is just a bootleg copy of your lie in April they even started the same month these characters are garbage like rend of girlfriend hot garbage

Dex-chan lover
Wrap it THE FUCK UP already. 😡

It's clear this author already knows how they want to end it and that's why they keep blue balling the shit out of us, so I won't even ask for just resolving this idiotic tension, I just want it to end. It's annoying as hell.

Contributor
Girl got clamjammed by the plot as usual. Sorry Shizuku, you had Riku on the ropes but the plot says not tonight.
Watch as Shizuku doesn't even give Umimi a clear answer (like how Umimi didn't give her a clear answer too), if it's shown at all...

Gotten pretty predictable, but a sudden yuri twist wouldn't be...

Fed-Kun's army
This reminds me of RaG so much. Something happens between the main couple but its all forgotten by the next few pages. Im so tired

Users who are viewing this thread