Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 37 - The worst-case scenario

Dex-chan lover
I’ll never understand people who think that someone who’ll cheat with them won’t cheat on them.

Dex-chan lover
next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct
Yeah, you understood quite good, the guy tries to drug her. Author is really trying to go for this stupid route. And out of nowhere now she is dumb...? Serious?

next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct
It's secondary but how come English gets a TL much late than Portuguese? Are they translating leaks or something?

Dex-chan lover
It's secondary but how come English gets a TL much late than Portuguese? Are they translating leaks or something?
Not that uncommon for spanish/Portuguese and Brazilian translations to cone out before the English, as for why this is... I got no idea

Group Leader
They translate and upload the paid chapter that is only available on the app. I could also do that but it is against mangadex's policy if I remember correctly.

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this at chapter 20 can I get a summary of what happens since then with this dumpster fire manga that needs to be axed

images

Literally nothing of note happens. Just a new fmc and that's it. Still same guy being cucked, still same beta male mc, still same cockteasing of the main fmc

I hope rapist successfully fuck her in front of mc and the gay fake BF lmao 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I’ll never understand people who think that someone who’ll cheat with them won’t cheat on them.
Riku is worried though.
But he got the usual romcom protagonist’s self-complicating problem. He’s doubting Shizuku’s seriousness, and don’t want to cheat on his friend (although at this point, the only thing he got left to hold on is to not seal the deal). So his position is “not boyfriend” and thus he “got no right to question her choice”.

Anyway, doubt it will have anything actually happened. The NTR potential is a spice, but to actually commit to it for real is a risky move for the author. People liking NTR is more tolerant with both vanilla or ntr, but those who hates it gives allergic reaction.
It’s like how in romance story the guys avoids having sex. They got the mindset of as long as there’s no permanent mark yet, things can always be settled peacefully (or at least with minimum damage).

I would just like to remind others that Nikumaru's other work Bad Girl is still on going and has had no scans since Chapter 3 9 months ago.
Bad Girl deserve more love.

Last edited:
After I read chap 38. Why women always reduce their iq when they met rapist. How tf she don't know he tried to drug her ? Don't take drink from anyone women.

Users who are viewing this thread