Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 38 - Nighttime Companion

Dex-chan lover
This kind of development is corny as fuck and it's just forced drama at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Of COURSE it was gonna happen, duh. Did you honestly think it would be any different? Even beyond the meta commentary of "Japan literally CANNOT stop thinking about rape", could you even conceive of a SINGLE decent character in this story other than Yako (who is still best girl, I agree with the last page)?
So... no r*pe scene? :angery:
⚡⚡⚡⚡🧑🏿NOW⚡⚡⚡⚡

Dex-chan lover
How many times has he done this to be this comfortable drugging and raping a girl he met maybe days ago?

This story is starting to go off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
as usual, gotta be a rapist in the making just so that the bland mc can stand out. i know it's a titty manga, but maybe use some other trope?

Double-page supporter
Am I in the fricking matrix? I read this chapter already like a month ago, wtf?

Dex-chan lover
So he just thinks that he’s going to get away with it if he succeeds? I don’t understand the thought process at all.
Yeah, this plot makes no sense. Don't shit where you sleep, and all that other mumbo jumbo about not getting caught which intelligent villains always mention.

Dex-chan lover
Well it was bound to happen read the tags.
I honestly thought the prior scene with the other love interest was enough for those tags. Giving both candidates a rape-attempt each just feels superfluous.

Users who are viewing this thread