Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 40 - I wanna touch it then

Lazy ntr bait. Too many times too quickly left in ntr baiting cliffhanger. But I'm confident the author won't let her get graped even a little. It's just something to make the mc closer to her

Dex-chan lover
Can we please move on from this rapey shit now? Manga was gross enough
The author:
are-you-serious-spiderman.gif

Dex-chan lover
Why does Umimi-chan want to see the MC penis anyway?? :thonk:
Maybe she want to see it to prepare for sex with him...:haa:

Dex-chan lover
Umimi gets more and more annoying as the chapters go

"I can't be honest with how I feel about you, but it's not fair how another girl gets to do stuff with you, I want that too"

Bitch stfu

And someone feed that other dude to the sharks

Dex-chan lover
why are you here reading a Sexual Violence tag japanese manga?
to be fair, the sexual violence tag wasn't there at the start, it got added midway manga because of the thing with the kouhai and her father iirc, but if they kept going is on them lol (not like they would know the author was going to throw another rapeman)

to be fair, the sexual violence tag wasn't there at the start, it got added midway manga because of the thing with the kouhai and her father iirc, but if they kept going is on them lol (not like they would know the author was going to throw another rapeman)
But was added long ago, so no excuse!

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why I'm so good at making sociopaths reveal themselves on this site but it never gets old.

This is the first time I've complained about this manga in a couple months I think. It's not like I'm one of those losers that, to this day, are hate-reading Dress Up Darling. This part is just dragging a bit. I'm gonna go do literally anything else now, take care and please touch some goddamn grass lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The guy with 3,330 messages in mangadex since Apr 6 2023.
What a BETA! (Otaku and Beta are the same thing right?)
You learn about a word for the first time and now you can't stop spamming it, actually learn the definition of the words you see before you go using it like a dumbass

And I usually do my reading at night time, I'd rather be known as an Otaku than to be known as a degenerate horndog that should be locked up instead of roaming society, like you

Dex-chan lover
Why does she keep going to him ALONE after getting creeper vibes off him? Stupid

Users who are viewing this thread