Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 40 - I wanna touch it then

Aggregator gang
all these characters are shitty beyond repair i’m only sticking around cause i want to know why she is with takt literally the only reason im here still. and im just now thinking maybe the author forgot about this plot point entirely tbh i wouldn’t be surprised but also i believe they remember but don’t have a reason themselves😪

Fed-Kun's army
Please, Nikumaru, don't go to the blackmail route, pleeeeeaseeeeeee:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Thanks for the tl!:win::win::win:

Dex-chan lover
all these characters are shitty beyond repair i’m only sticking around cause i want to know why she is with takt literally the only reason im here still. and im just now thinking maybe the author forgot about this plot point entirely tbh i wouldn’t be surprised but also i believe they remember but don’t have a reason themselves😪
Nah not all. Yako thus far is cool. She is cool enough that I start to believe she is too good of a girl for MC, cause MC behaves like that typical shy "beta" guy in hentais that will basically let himself get fucked by everything that moves, aka he gives vibes of someone who probably could cheat on his girl cause he was indecisive at some situation.

Like sure thus far he said no, or run away at the last moment, but the point in time when he says no/runs slowly creeps forwards into danger territory.

Group Leader
Umimi please stop. You're too insufferable.

Knowing the past events from author, they wouldn't dare to get the FMC to be graped.

Dex-chan lover
Editor-san it's time to do your job and tell the author to stop cooking because whatever he's cooking right now is shit.

ntr bait without actual ntr... i guess the author just like teasing the readers at this point.

spoiler cho 41
không có gì xảy ra cả xd, tôi không hiểu lắm về ngôn ngữ nhưng tôi nghĩ anh chàng đó chỉ tức giận và bỏ cuộc hay sao? nó khá là ngu ngốc

sau đó fmc và mc lên giường cùng nhau
Bạn có thể cho mình biết ngày ra chap mới được không?

Users who are viewing this thread