Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 41 - Feverish Body

Dex-chan lover
she probably tells him some shit which she knows will make him not want to fuck her, so the "wouldn't mind doing it after" is completely fucking meaningless, it's more of a taunt

Then there would be no reason to hide that from the reader, and nothing about her demeanor during or after implies that she went in with a plan and was clearly terrified.

This is also after rape manager send her evidence of him planning to rape her that she does nothing with. It was completely unnecessary and was, at best ntr bait. This is not an audience issue, it’s an author one.

anyway over/under on not even the author knowing what shizuku's secret is yet?

Imminent.

Dex-chan lover
Then there would be no reason to hide that from the reader, and nothing about her demeanor during or after implies that she went in with a plan and was clearly terrified.
???

the reason is that he's mystery baiting, and that would be giving information away for a plot that he probably hasn't even thought up yet

obviously she should've just gone to the police(but that would make for a boring story in the author's eyes), but the reason she went there is because the guy mention going after Umimi

What if she actually told him that she called the police? Why are you guys always thinking the worst? I does actually makes sense, the "std" or deadly diseases don't, I don't think she would like to infect Riku if she has stds. I don't think is about a deadly disease because that would be super boring.

Dex-chan lover
???

the reason is that he's mystery baiting, and that would be giving information away for a plot that he probably hasn't even thought up yet

I’m saying narrative wise there’s no reason to hide it if it was just a ploy to stop the rapist. Yes obviously he’s baiting, I was responding to your point.

obviously she should've just gone to the police(but that would make for a boring story in the author's eyes), but the reason she went there is because the guy mention going after Umimi

I mean, yeah? I’m saying that’s bad writing, from the conflict to the resolution, none of the steps made sense. It doesn’t seem like we disagree. And yes I know I’m reading a trash drama, I still expect it to be coherent.

Dex-chan lover
Yes the author is a hack, you both are right.
well yeah but we can't both be right on this, not like it matters too much

the fmc obviously has some sort of an obsession for mc, otherwise she would've probably fucked others on the side(and it would've been mentioned or shown), I just don't think that particular line means anything here

if she wanted to fuck this guy she would've probably just done it(though obviously that can't happen since the author already got to draw his ntr scene earlier xd)

the way the guy reacted and immediately backed off makes it seem like it was a surefire way of getting him to fuck off, whatever dumb shit her secret will end up being

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka probably doesn't even know what she said. He's just playing "Bluffer" on a wider scale. "I'll figure that out later, I just need to sell another thousand copies then I can deal with it."

Whatever it is, it's going to be disappointing. There's very few mangas that have surprised me over the decades. This is NOT one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I’m saying narrative wise there’s no reason to hide it if it was just a ploy to stop the rapist.
obviously I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the narrative reason is that whatever she said ties into her big secret that's been teased the entire time

though I dunno why I call that narrative reason when it's more of a "don't wanna give away information to build suspense" reason

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just wanted a cute throuple type deal. I didn't come here for this garbage. Anyone got any actually good recommendations on that front? Or is the manga industry not there yet?

Aggregator gang
lol'd at your comment. TBH, I am not 100% sure anymore that she didn't do it before (not that I care).
Her knowingly going solo with no prep when she clearly knows she could be raped then and there is making me think that she lost hers already, wasn't happy about it not being her (prior-)crush and thus is on a mission to take his first time.

She also clearly has not a singular feeling of true love for MC, 100% confirmed now with her literally promising sex to a rapist.
of all the comments i read and theories ive crafted none and i mean none have been more convincing than this. she said she was but i have a feeling u hit the nail on the head. either that or the author has no flicking clue either which i’m also highly inclined to believe

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Idk just feels like author's trying to force drama onto the story to a point its not making any sense. Seeing How everyone in the comment is lost I'm happy to see I'm not seeing things lol.

Thanks for the translations tho :hearts:

Supporter
What's on her thighs on page 8? I thought it would be tears, but it didn't look like she was crying. Could be sweat, but then why only at the top of her legs?

Double-page supporter
Editor: can we go for NTR?
Author: yeah sure
Editor: no. just bait just bait
Author: uh okay

Users who are viewing this thread