Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 41 - Feverish Body

Dex-chan lover
She is bad news.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
wait why are people suddenly assuming she told him she's gonna die/kill herself or something lmao? I bet she just told him something like "no please don't take my virginity I wanna lose it to mc first, then we can have sex later" or something stupid like that knowing this manga and just bored him out of raping her

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the Sunday Webry app has comments. Here are the top 3 comments from the Japanese public:

jY2qfEe.png

こういう時沢屋だったらぶっ決めるぞリク。はやくゴールを決めるんだ。

In times like these, if it were Sawaya, he'd definitely make it, Riku. Hurry up and score a goal.

67nwtwo.png

ずっと前から言われてるけど、色々隠しすぎてて逆にシラけてくるわ 41話もやってるんだからそろそろ物語進めろよ

I've been saying this for a long time, but they're hiding too much, and it's starting to get boring. It's already 41 episodes in, so it's about time to move the story forward.

dNmrHut.png

41話で「まだ何も明かされてない」のは流石に失策。ちょっとずつ小出しにしないと読者のストレスが溜まるだけです。

It's a serious mistake that "nothing has been revealed yet" after 41 episodes. If you don't gradually reveal things, it will only build up the readers' frustration.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
This jabronie went from wanting ALL the FIRE to not even wanting the SMOKE. He was even willing to drug AND/OR blackmail her into having sex with him so the reason for him pulling back need to be VERY CONVINCING. I don't think it will be because if you are willing to go THAT far there is VERY LITTLE that will deter you.

Riku needs to stop letting his small head do all the thinking. Well, he's got the hots for the THOT so unfortunately he's gonna make a bad decision anyway you split this.

Dex-chan lover
This jabronie went from wanting ALL the FIRE to not even wanting the SMOKE. He was even willing to drug AND/OR blackmail her into having sex with him so the reason for him pulling back need to be VERY CONVINCING. I don't think it will be because if you are willing to go THAT far there is VERY LITTLE that will deter you.

Riku needs to stop letting his small head do all the thinking. Well, he's got the hots for the THOT so unfortunately he's gonna make a bad decision anyway you split this.
Maybe she has a disease that can be transmitted sexually?

I doubt she has had sex before cause of manga logic of "muh pure waifu", so she may have been born with an std she got from her mother.

Dex-chan lover
So if I have this right:

Rape manager threatens to rape another girl if she doesn’t allow him to have sex with her.

Despite having clear correspondence from would be rapist on her cell that she could EASILY just hand over to the owners and get him the fuck out of there, protecting Umimi in the process, she just…submits.

Shizuku tells him something, and rape manager is apparently so put off, he just kicks her out. Apparently even after she said she was willing to have sex “after” whatever it is she’s about to do (???).

Then Shizuko immediately hops in bed with Riku, and proceeds to throw herself at him (really weird and unflattering pattern on the author’s part if you remember what happened after Umimi’s Dad tried to molest her).

Do I have it right? Good, where the fuck is this going?
Edit: Holy shit I just re-read chapter 37 & I wanna warn people that if you were already mad at how it played out.... well you're probably going to be even more disgruntled with it. I can say that Nikumaru sensei will probably do an NTR manga in the not so distant future.

The recent chapters haven’t really changed how 37 is read, Riku had a dream, then you’re baited at the end, all for it to benignly explained in 38.

Dex-chan lover
The recent chapters haven’t really changed how 37 is read, Riku had a dream, then you’re baited at the end, all for it to benignly explained in 38.
My message was more of the fact that the author went ahead & added additional pages of Riku's dream when it wasn't really necessary since the original already got the point across. Yes you are correct that it doesn't change the state of the plot at the end of the day.

Contributor
Takt know something, he is play along imo, this is not possible he didn't noticed anything.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My message was more of the fact that the author went ahead & added additional pages of Riku's dream when it wasn't really necessary since the original already got the point across. Yes you are correct that it doesn't change the state of the plot at the end of the day.
I would laugh my ass off if this tiny detail turns out to be foreshadowing that Riku suddenly has hidden foresight powers.

And he had cuck precognition powers like the Ingoshima protag. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
this author is obviously a hack with the whole mystery bait but reading these comments reminds me how shit the average person's reading comprehension really is

she probably tells him some shit which she knows will make him not want to fuck her, so the "wouldn't mind doing it after" is completely fucking meaningless, it's more of a taunt

though I guess this is a turn your brain off kinda manga so it's no surprise that some commenters decided to do that

anyway over/under on not even the author knowing what shizuku's secret is yet?

Dex-chan lover
Like everyone that has commented, Idk what the author is cooking because even before all this it was already a trainwreck. I'd be shock if this turns out better than what people imagine. Thanks for the translations & appreciate the chapters being updated to be uncensored @Radeon-sama.

Edit: Holy shit I just re-read chapter 37 & I wanna warn people that if you were already mad at how it played out.... well you're probably going to be even more disgruntled with it. I can say that Nikumaru sensei will probably do an NTR manga in the not so distant future.
Why would we be is the same thing it was a dream a fake out lol just uncensored this manga is literally going nowhere

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she has a disease that can be transmitted sexually?

I doubt she has had sex before cause of manga logic of "muh pure waifu", so she may have been born with an std she got from her mother.
lol'd at your comment. TBH, I am not 100% sure anymore that she didn't do it before (not that I care).
Her knowingly going solo with no prep when she clearly knows she could be raped then and there is making me think that she lost hers already, wasn't happy about it not being her (prior-)crush and thus is on a mission to take his first time.

She also clearly has not a singular feeling of true love for MC, 100% confirmed now with her literally promising sex to a rapist.

Users who are viewing this thread