Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 47 - Thank You

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone is calling out our boy for no balls, but she can't even tell him what the hell is goin on.

He probably just dodged a bullet.

man i stopped reading at chapter 24 and decided to keep up with the comment. glad it was this lively. also get a gist on whats going on in the chapter since the way author baiting just makes me furious.

I called it in the last chapter! I knew somehow, someway, Riku wasn't going to go through with having sex with Minase, and sure enough, he didn't disappoint. Hopefully, now that all of Minase's deceptive flirting has come to an end, we can finally get to the heart of what she's been hiding all this time.
giphy.gif

One last thing: if her big secret isn't life-threatening and is simply about Takt being gay, then that means Minase has been playing Riku this entire time. This suggests that she only gave him attention because of the disconnect between her and Takt. And if that's the case, it's really messed up. She knew Riku was in love with her, yet never showed any hint of jealousy when other girls flirted with him. Originally, I assumed it was because she was in a relationship and mature enough to know she had no right to get mad, but what if it was more because she genuinely doesn't have feelings for him and was just latching onto Riku for attention?
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
She knew Riku was in love with her, yet never showed any hint of jealousy when other girls flirted with him
Huh? She was so pissed off when she saw him hugging Umimi behind school that she pushed him down and started french kissing him
She shows heavy jealously when any girl gets close to him, are we reading the same shitshow manga?

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is calling out our boy for no balls, but she can't even tell him what the hell is goin on.

He probably just dodged a bullet.
I would say that him NOT having sex with her showed that he had balls. The whole “not leaving a mark” comment suggested that she is about to go off with someone else. He dodged a bullet.

Dex-chan lover
Here are some comments from the Japanese audience on the Sunday Webry app:

02gLJff.png

雑魚が

You're a weakling.

ijSHu5D.png

約束通り殴ります。
ボコッポコッ

I'm going to hit you as promised.
Wham! Bam!

2g7r1g5.png

そら20位ですわ

Well, of course it's 20th place.

azloRIx.png

47話使ってやるやらないを繰り返しただけの漫画
これもう鷲巣麻雀だろ

It's a manga that just repeats whether to do it or not for 47 chapters.
This is basically Washizu Mahjong.

tPDDew3.png

みなさんのコメントのおかげで先読みせずに済みそうです

Thanks to everyone's comments, it looks like I can avoid reading ahead.

2AQMDlv.png

この漫画は一体なにがしたいんだろ

I wonder what this manga is really trying to do.

LcJNa5o.png

ぱっどがーるで順調に漫画家人生歩んでたのになあ肉丸さん
連載決まったとき「夢だったサンデーで」とか喜んでたんだぜ
金集まるからって三大欲求で読者釣って引き延ばし続けてたら批判されんの当たり前だろ
どうしてくれんのよ小学館さんよぉ

Mr. Nikumaru was doing well in his manga career with Bad Girl.
When the serialization was confirmed, he was so happy saying, 'It was my dream to be in Sunday!'
But if you're just reeling in readers with the three basic desires for money and dragging it out, it's no surprise you get criticized.
What are you going to do about it, Shogakukan?

97vxVnJ.png

リク、沢屋っていうすげー先輩いるから弟子入りしてこいまじで

Riku, there's an amazing senior named Sawaya, so seriously, go become his apprentice!

tcXPu9t.png

俺もシコってる時に唐突に母ちゃんの顔思い出して萎えることあるから気持ちは分かる

I can relate because sometimes when I'm getting off, I suddenly remember my mom's face and it kills the mood.

TNPbFGS.png

マジか。リクここまで展開が用意されてヤらんのは逆にすごい

No way. It's actually impressive that Riku has all this setup and still isn't doing it.

Y2ImM9x.png

また先読みコイン無駄にしたわ

I wasted my advance reading coins again.

rwE9QKN.png

つまんな

That's boring.

sVoneFI.png

なんか、1話からずっと読んできた身としては、この雫とリクの宮島旅行はこれまでで1番2人とも本心で話していて楽しそうだったから何かしら展 開を進めるためにはベストタイミングだと思っていたのでこの終わり方は残念すぎる。

Honestly, as someone who has been reading since the first episode, I thought this trip to Miyajima with Shizuku and Riku was the best time for both of them to genuinely talk and have fun. I felt it was the perfect opportunity to advance the plot, so this ending is really disappointing.

1zLT55u.png

ここでダメならもうダメや。終わりや。

If it doesn't work out here, then it's just not going to work. It's over.

YgtobdO.png

この漫画本編よりコメ欄の方が面白い

The comments section is more interesting than the main story of this manga.

OIxxYXp.png

さすがにヤると思ってました。せっかく話が進みそうだったのにこれからどうするんだろう?

I really thought they would go for it. The story was finally starting to progress, so I wonder what they'll do now?

jIixHkJ.png

うん、知ってた。
もう先読みコインで読むのやめます

Yeah, I knew it.
I'm going to stop using advance reading coins to read.

YVGdILe.png

1話連載してからもう少しで約2年、何も分からないことが分かった

It's been almost two years since the first episode was serialized, and I've realized that I understand nothing.

Additionally, aside from Chapter 1, I’ve never seen this many comments in a single chapter:

MQXcJ88.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
If there is one thing Riku has, it is willpower. Idk if I would be able to stop if a girl is THAT persistent about fucking, especially if she likes me. Then again, I'd think something is up if they're that desperate but there is time to talk about that afterwards amiright lmao

Dex-chan lover
If there is one thing Riku has, it is willpower. Idk if I would be able to stop if a girl is THAT persistent about fucking, especially if she likes me. Then again, I'd think something is up if they're that desperate but there is time to talk about that afterwards amiright lmao
The "flop" sound effect just before saying "sorry" may or may not blatantly point at the reason why he stopped.

Dex-chan lover
And then she died off screen and he hooked up with the other girl who wasn't a lying and strange NTR obssessed pervert.

The End. (True Ending)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is seriously ill or if her family moves to USA or sth.

Dex-chan lover
he past the point of no return in his guilt for cheating, so suddenly stopping halfway through changes nothing

"sorry bro i sucked on your gf's titties a bit but we didn't fuck so we're good right?"

For once the MC deciding not to go all the way was the right call. She is the one who decided to date his best friend and can't now expect him to betray their friendship because she got regrets, none of this nonsense would have evee happened of she had been honest with her own feelings. Riku 100% made the right call here as they say bros before hoes.

Users who are viewing this thread