Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Volume 1 Extras [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
That final author's notes reeks of "I got warned that I may get axed"
100%, but at the same time this was the extra for Vol 1, so they might have been insecure about how their work would go to do.

Regardless, not only Vol 1 sold quite decent, but Vol 2 just came out a few days ago and that shit has been trending quite well, as it's like top 300 in both the Japanese books and Comic/Manga/LN (Kindle) rankings on Amazon right now with a rating of 4.8, on top of generating a lot of buzz on Twitter.

So the manga is doing better than ever.

Dex-chan lover
100%, but at the same time this was the extra for Vol 1, so they might have been insecure about how their work would go to do.

Regardless, not only Vol 1 sold quite decent, but Vol 2 just came out a few days ago and that shit has been trending quite well, as it's like top 300 in both the Japanese books and Comic/Manga/LN (Kindle) rankings on Amazon right now with a rating of 4.8, on top of generating a lot of buzz on Twitter.

So the manga is doing better than ever.
Good to know 😄

Dex-chan lover
Good to know 😄
Well, don't take my word for it lmao.
After all, this industry is so volatile that a manga could be doing well, but then the mangaka fumbles the bag in a few chapter and boom, before you know it, it got axed lol.

Especially one with such controversial topics as this one.

Users who are viewing this thread