Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Favorite Scent

Dex-chan lover
Nice, right before as I go to sleep f*cking hell. Just confess at this point to end it all lol

Dex-chan lover
Man this shit is hot garbage and it's not the isekai-manga kind of garbage
And the author keep playing pull and push on Takt and Minase relationship, whether Minase is really liking Takt or get blackmailed or just Takt's fuckbuddy it's still unclear
yet this is not the first time I saw Minase having hickey
Well in reality, Minase should've been losing her V Card already to Takt with all those atmosphere and how author playing pull and push game to Riku, but who knows, this manga listed as shounen so she might not losing her V Card yet
if I'm in Riku's position I'm not gonna care with Minase anymore, just find another girls, date her, and show dominance to them "childhood friend" bullshit

Dex-chan lover
Please grow a spine, please grow a spine, please grow a spine Riku

Dex-chan lover
It's most probably a hickey, or at least that's how Riku saw it. There's the possibility that it's a legit wound that's unrelated to her relationship, but given his paranoia and the context of their parting Riku can't help but interpret it as a result of them making out.
Takt ... took it from the back and hard too. When and if the author gives evidence that this is not true, then I will accept that nothing happened. Until that time in my mind it's canon.

Also, with a friend like Takt you don't need enemies. Dude has got a bigger hard-on for the MC than he does his numerous girlfriends. What the heck is up with that though? Dude has the same energy as someone who wants to kill your entire village ... so Takt is Pain CONFIRMED!

Dex-chan lover
I read the comments first because who cares about the actual story but I thought hat condom picture was a shit post. It really is just photo shopped in.

Dex-chan lover
What will you do next with that, Nanase? Riku is on the verge of a breakdown and next chapter would push him over the edge.

...And at this point, I almost wish it would happen. Send them all to hell epically and without a doubt and remake your life from scratch.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would have some actual narrative tension, if we drop this will they won’t they bullshit and have the condom be the catalyst of Riku’s and Shizuku’s tryst, I would half way be interested in how they kept up an affair for the rest of the 289 days.

Users who are viewing this thread