Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Favorite Scent

Dex-chan lover
I have some inkling feeling in the back of my head that regardless of how this ends, it'll be a bad ending for Riku. I wanna be wrong and have him have some kind of good ending but I just can't shake that feeling
Oh man I fear for him. Let's hope those feelings he's developing doesn't cloud his judgement.

Dex-chan lover
I suppose the hickey on Shizuku's neck several chapters back was real after all, if this is a new one on her. Also, Riku's a moron for carelessly keeping his dad's "gift" on his uniform's shirt pocket. Then again, that should be unsurprising considering he continues to lay in the middle of this trashy web of deceit between his "friends" instead of, y'know, making a move to free himself and leave.
What chapter was that?

Dex-chan lover
I suppose the hickey on Shizuku's neck several chapters back was real after all, if this is a new one on her. Also, Riku's a moron for carelessly keeping his dad's "gift" on his uniform's shirt pocket. Then again, that should be unsurprising considering he continues to lay in the middle of this trashy web of deceit between his "friends" instead of, y'know, making a move to free himself and leave.
Nvm found it lol. Did she seriously go straight from riku to Takt after?

Group Leader
Minase is sooo into Riku. Catch her drift man, she doesn't look that happy with Takt.

Dex-chan lover
Man fuck this blonde girl, kouhai ftw.
You mean the Kouhai that was obviously into Riku, but then dated Takt anyway and is now pretending to want Takt back as a way to get close to Riku again?

Lets be honest, everyone sucks here. It's great.

Dex-chan lover
You mean the Kouhai that was obviously into Riku, but then dated Takt anyway and is now pretending to want Takt back as a way to get close to Riku again?

Lets be honest, everyone sucks here. It's great.
I just don’t like cheaters. Or people who play around with emotions for that matter.

Dex-chan lover
I just don’t like cheaters. Or people who play around with emotions for that matter.
Again, that's pretty much everyone. Either through willful action, or weakness and failure to take action (the MC), everyone is playing with each other emotions and being terrible to each other, none of them so far are any worse than each other, they are all equally terrible at this point.

Dex-chan lover
God I hate all these characters except MC who is innocent.
And its not even his fault hes being swayed cause someone can onoy take so much seduction.

For me this series really exemplifies why harem rom coms never work. I feel like this one is supposed to make us hate all the characters though and their dumb choices. Also props for having the dad give sound advice and not telling tye son off for coveting what he shouldnt have.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'm more interested in the one page of Minase in her underwear we get every chapter than the actual story. Someone just pointed out she's half dressed, what will be her reaction? Where will it go next? Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z! (Page 3)

Users who are viewing this thread