Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
'Won't be here next year'. Yeah yall going to college next year cause they're all 3rd years right? Cmon riku

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, we will get blue balled next chapter huh. Or maybe the chapter after that. Either way, there's no way they are fucking.

Please prove me wrong, Mr./Ms. Author!

Dex-chan lover
That was super rude of Shizuku, but she's an emotionally unstable teenager who went through a near-death experience so I'll forgive it. There's no way they go full doujin and fuck in the cave, so hopefully we either learn something or get spicy panels before the coast guard shows up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't give a fuck bout your "etch Riku's shape into my memory" bullshit, the only memory of yours I'm interested in is the one that explains why you're doing all this nonsense. Stop playing koi and give me the answers I seek.

Dex-chan lover
Jfc just fuck already. Or actually progress the story. I don’t care which.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you comment section, for letting me know that this latest update still isn't worth catching up on the last like 7 chapters.

See you all again next time, when you either tell me it's not worth or if something actually happens and deems a catch up to be worthy.

Ya'll rock. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Your Lie in April but shit
But in serious, what do you guys think? Is she dying, forced to marry Takt and move away with him or what?

jak

Contributor
This is the first infidelity story I've ever read where I want the 2 committing the affair to end up togther.

Users who are viewing this thread