Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - The worst-case scenario [UNCENSORED]

Hi, and spoiler of chap 38 who was already translated into spanish
The guy tries to seduce her when she is trying to go to the bathroom, the he calls her for a cup of coffe, then he put something on her drink but the guys get there in time

Dex-chan lover
ah okay cool, Kanokari levels of imaginary cuckoldry sex. wonderful. just what i needed in an already controversial manga.

Dex-chan lover
Rape, rape, rape, c'mon. I read the spoilers. But, be successful my man. Show us the author has the balls. Series is already premised on NTR anyway.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Bruh why do this... Thanks for the spoilers explaining tho, don't know if it makes it any better but idk. The whole point of the manga is for her to NTR the other guy but it still sucks lol. NTR when you are actually invested into the story really sucks, even though the manga is straight dumpster fire.
true, this is why i dont mind nhentai NTRs, bc I know what im getting myself into, but when theres MULTIPLE chapters of build up, like a serialized work, we get roped into the sunk cost fallacy, and we have to watch the MC suffer until the end. its why manhwa like Illicit Love make my blood boil. man what a WRECK that was....

true, this is why i dont mind nhentai NTRs, bc I know what im getting myself into, but when theres MULTIPLE chapters of build up, like a serialized work, we get roped into the sunk cost fallacy, and we have to watch the MC suffer until the end. its why manhwa like Illicit Love make my blood boil. man what a WRECK that was....
FUCK I'm going to find the author house and kindly ask him if you could change it. "2 year from now maybe"

Dex-chan lover
ah okay cool, Kanokari levels of imaginary cuckoldry sex. wonderful. just what i needed in an already controversial manga.
It's like not even the same. In Kanokari, the MC got off on it while here Riku became paranoid that something bad would happen to Shizuku.

Dex-chan lover
Writing like this is so garbage like NTR into they look so sus and ofc nothing happens between them that honestly at this point i want it to be real she is actually fucking that guy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I’m sure the comment section gonna be sus or say shit like “lmao it’s a RAG situation all over again”. People naturally sometimes worry and their mind can lead to a worst case scenario (literally the title of the chapter). It’s a normal thing

Aggregator gang
Okay. unfollowed this serie. Not gonna lie I can't handle at all.

Again tanks for translation better meet other Serie.

Dex-chan lover
Writing this chapter is the worst case scenario for the author

Dex-chan lover
maybe-a-controversial-opinion-i-felt-bad-for-kazuya-in-218-v0-l9eidrtivtia1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I don't even care about the story anymore. I will just watch fanservice only.

Dex-chan lover
next ch is out in portuguese, the guy is trying to roofie her but the 2 male chars bust in, get mad at him but shizuku tells them it's fine, they apologize and then the guy throws the roofie drink away and says he's gonna do it next night

if my rough understanding of the language is correct
Wow such drama truly deserving of mid 2000s Bollywood! Wtf is author thinking, this manga is quickly losing its narrative cohesion.

Supporter
It gets worse. The guy is a date rapist. He drugs her coffee next chapter.
That seemed likely even from what we saw in the previous chapters. My question though is why was she sneaking out with him in the first place if she’s supposed to be into the MC or her BF? The whole scenario should not have been possible.

MC should run away at top speed. At this rate he’s gonna walk in on her banging 8 dudes one day and just off himself.

Dex-chan lover
man can someone spoil the ending already its already annoying see all this potential cuck shit

Users who are viewing this thread