Aitsu no Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
What ever the reason it will likely
Going back to chapter 28 Shizuku was crying and saying "When i thought about not being able to see Riku anymore, it made me sad", she also said "i probably won't be here next year" and then after that she said "i want to etch Riku's shape into my memory while i still can". All signs point to her moving away in my opinion, either with her parents or with Takt(she could still be having an arranged marriage with him, i insist on this because it's the only explanation i can come up with for her to even be dating him in the first place). The worst part is that this author will drag this story out for like 100+ chapters and only by then we'll be able to know what the secret is.
She said it before they fell. And don't let this shit get to you this author thinks they are writing something deep they aren't. Ps I am watching secret class implode right now and have been following it since chapter 1 do not make my same 5 year mistake

Dex-chan lover
Yes
Going back to chapter 28 Shizuku was crying and saying "When i thought about not being able to see Riku anymore, it made me sad", she also said "i probably won't be here next year" and then after that she said "i want to etch Riku's shape into my memory while i still can". All signs point to her moving away in my opinion, either with her parents or with Takt(she could still be having an arranged marriage with him, i insist on this because it's the only explanation i can come up with for her to even be dating him in the first place). The worst part is that this author will drag this story out for like 100+ chapters and only by then we'll be able to know what the secret is.
Yes but didn't she say I might not be here next year when they were on the overlook before the fall plus take said that they should all come here next year. I think he lied about that though or he doesn't know everything

Dex-chan lover
Yes

Yes but didn't she say I might not be here next year when they were on the overlook before the fall plus take said that they should all come here next year. I think he lied about that though or he doesn't know everything
She did yea, before and after the fall. It's hard to say if Takt is lying we still dont know his real personality, sometimes he seems to be a nice guy and other times he seems to be an asshole, so who knows... but if he doesnt know then maybe she's running away from the whole situation

Dex-chan lover
She did yea, before and after the fall. It's hard to say if Takt is lying we still dont know his real personality, sometimes he seems to be a nice guy and other times he seems to be an asshole, so who knows... but if he doesnt know then maybe she's running away from the whole situation
I think he likes having control over her he has something on her she doesn't love him that is clear unless they have a fucked up cuckold relationship. He seems to have a infuriatory complex with the mc . And maybe repressed sexual urges too.

Fed-Kun's army
Great news everyone, guess what!! Volume 4 of this fcking manga contain extra fcking rape scene of fmc and manager in riku dream total of 5 page and uncen version out of it woohoo!!!

... Seriously, now we all know that author is a cuck, he thinks that his plot is deep but it isn't if you put the fcking h scene your top priority instead of your plot!!

This manga is just full of bait, cliffhanger... To much of it to the point that make the plot isn't progress at all.

Last edited:
Great news everyone, guess what!! Volume 4 of this fcking manga contain extra fcking rape scene of fmc and manager in riku dream total of 5 page and uncen version out of it woohoo!!!

... Seriously, now we all know that author is a cuck, he thinks that his plot is deep but it isn't.

This manga is just full of bait, cliffhanger... To much of it to the point that make the plot isn't progress at all.
where did you read it?

Dex-chan lover

... Seriously, now we all know that author is a cuck, he thinks that his plot is deep but it isn't if you put the fcking h scene your top priority instead of your plot!!

That's the only time she's going to get any in this story isn't it?! I think the author is teasing a bj in ch 42 fmc is on top of mc with what looks like spit hanging out of her mouth posted on x 3 days ago

Last edited:
the mc is not a dipshit but the traces of ntr kinda mixes things up with the whole plot. interesting backstories, though im not quite sure about the way this is going. the art is crazy good though, maybe this might turn out well. after all the scenes are just dreams from riku BUT FUCK THAT MANAGER

Dex-chan lover
Newest raw just came out ( https://bokugents.com/en/manga/aitsu-no-kanojo/cap-43/ ) and I guess things are indeed moving forward but ever so slowly. Google translate wasn't very nice to me for this chapter so it was bit hard to understand some of the pages.

From what I can understand, Shizuku wants to be first one to have sex with Riku. He then asks Shizuku about her not being with Takt and she replies "No." She then tells Riku that he will soon be out of time.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's a genuine achievement that not a single character in this utter trainwreck of a story is even remotely likeable.

The MC takes the cake, but the rest are putrid as well.

Dex-chan lover
Newest raw just came out ( https://bokugents.com/en/manga/aitsu-no-kanojo/cap-43/ ) and I guess things are indeed moving forward but ever so slowly. Google translate wasn't very nice to me for this chapter so it was bit hard to understand some of the pages.

From what I can understand, Shizuku wants to be first one to have sex with Riku. He then asks Shizuku about her not being with Takt and she replies "No." She then tells Riku that he will soon be out of time.
This just keeps getting dumber and dumber as time goes on girl fails at thottery. Author put a pst up on x calling this a wholesome manga there has to be something list in translation there

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always think you can make compelling tale out of any taboo subject so long as you have a deft hand and the ability to make people care about the flawed characters engaging in morally dubious acts.

But I feel like 99% of authors who wanna write that kinda stuff absolutely do not have the chops required, hence we get schlock like this.

Dex-chan lover
Personally speaking, I don't like this style of writing in which most episodes must end in a cliffhanger, plot wist or reveal. The same reason why I dont really like other mangas like "Boy's abyss". It's just trying and is specially frustrating in this one, because every time one of the girls is gonna do or say something important, it just ends as "joke" or "tricked ya", or straight up interrupted.

The only thing I believe works with this style is Takt, It genuinely keeps you guessing what is his stance in all of this

Users who are viewing this thread