Akai Kiri no Naka kara

This is my first time reading something like this...normally I HATE horror, and psychological things but this really intrigued me. I'm hoping for character development but who knows if it will happen.
Also WARNING RAPE happens in one of the first two chapters... At first I felt bad for this kid but after reading more I don't know how I feel....I have mixed feelings I pity him, feel like helping him but also think there is no hope for him...

It's like reading the extended backstory of a SUPER messed up over the top anime antagonist. Freakishly compelling and macabre.

Dex-chan lover
Story is kinda all over the place.
MC keep switching between being naive and skillful/murderous is confusing me.

All of you psychology majors, psychopaths, serial killers, etc... This is a manga for you... Us.

Thanks for the updates.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice. But you still don't deserve reminding me of a masterpiece I read a while ago.

Group Leader
wow this is good
someone recommend me something like this
idec if it's some isekai nonsense as long as it's like this

for some reason everyone except for the head of the orphanage is a sadistic serial killer. Just reeks of edge and nothing else, 1/10.

Fed-Kun's army
10 ⭐️
New story/plot , interesting characters and development, and more ....

Interesting and somewhat creepy. Just a little bit problem with the weird pacing. I love the no-obvious-happily-ever-after vibes.

Honestly, I don't like the manga that much but nice art tho.

The reason why I dislike it is because it's very... A tad bit cliche(?) ((might nit be the word I'm looking for)) I dropped it after reading chap 3 (or 4) because like come on, a group of highly trained hitmen won't just let kids in and introduce themselves as that

Double-page supporter
Man you can taste that edge.
But seriously. The writing is so cartoonish. Nobody acts like an actual human being.

Users who are viewing this thread