Akai Kiri no Naka kara

Fed-Kun's army
First chapter is pretty interesting, though there is a huge inconsistency
with him running away in fear of getting caught in the basement and him later basically stating "Why do these people fear death?"
. The next chapter starts off mediocre and has another inconsistency.
First he has no problem showing off "human trophies" to another kid and then he goes to killing a witness because they saw his bodies. This also contradicts with the first chapter, because he originally hid the bodies in another separate building. So he goes back and forth between the two. First he's need to hide it, then he doesn't care if he shows it, then he feels the need to hide it again. You could argue that its because the second time it wasn't HIS trophies, but it still doesn't make sense, because he is well aware of how normal humans respond to dead bodies. And if he believed his friends would understand him, wouldn't it make more logical sense for him to express that to the girl before killing her?
Also, there just isn't enough detail regarding his thought processes. The whole point of these types of characters is seeing and understanding how there fucked up brain works. That's what makes a well written psychopath or deranged invidual. This manga lacks that, so it just falls flat. And then we get into the whole hitman bit and I just can't be bothered.

TL;DR: Bad writing + Edge Cringe= 2/10

Imo chapter was too out of place,the author should have saved the flashback to a character arc or something

Well lemme tell y'all that the art is SUPER pretty and that's enuf to keep me going.

But it's not that bad and we're only at chapter 9. Imma reserve my judgement for now. Thanking the scanlation group!

I love the art! The character design is A++
However, the plot is somewhat confusing and I wonder how the MC will grow....

Eyy, catching up to the latest after I left it for some days. Thank you for the updates as usual!

I remember someone saying the manga is bad because there's no development, or full of evil characters. Even though it's much better that way. Honestly we have often—too often, seen many characters who are not completely evil, always tolerated simply by looking at their sad background. So, I don't think it's not wrong to try a story that makes us not side with anyone in terms of justice. This manga is also not telling us to pick-your-fighter stuff over others between life or death situation. The overall setting, so far, is thrilling and unpredictable. I like it.

I mean, it’s ok, I’ve definitely read better, but still a good read! ^^
Looking forward to the next chapters!

Please don't drop this, thank you for translating but pleeeease don't drop this. It has gotten to a point where the main character is showing chance of improvement and character development which I REALLY hope happens.

I feel like most of the people trashing this story didn't actually read it. It is far from being a masterpiece, but it is still quite good and I thoroughly enjoyed it start to finish.

Dex-chan lover
Easily one of the biggest fuckups in manga history.
This stuff couldn't have passed as a first draft.

Dex-chan lover
I was hyped at the beginning but then they fuck it all up, then decided to end it by transferring the mc to somewhere where we probably wont know cause its finished

Aggregator gang
This goes into my "wtf japan" collection.

The story is edgy for the sake of being edgy. Nothing to learn here.

Users who are viewing this thread