Akai Kiri no Naka kara

Kinda cliche but the gorgeous art style and sheer edginess makes up for it (to me anyways)

Super interesting, I first started reading this out of curiosity due to the earlier on comments as well as the art of the cover. Psychological and Thriller is usually 2 tags I avoid however this is interesting.

I hope the main character grows and learns to feel for others as well as become attached to people around him who see him as an ally.

Also
In the most recent chapter...I am assuming that maid is his mother? She has the body his mother did as well as the skills his mother was said to have...I wonder if the next 2 chapters will have a reunion and that shows what comes of it.

I’m gonna be honest here,

I thought this manga has no plot at the early chapters bc I just see him killing people and still getting away with it...

But now I feel like there’s plot? Though some of the jokes in some scenes made it an awkward atmosphere to me, it’s still an enjoyable manga

Wow this EDGE! The art and action are nice, the characters and plot are shit. I don't even read the dialogs bc their stupidity would slow down the pace.

what is this story about? a psychopath gaining an appreciation of life or is it all this? most side characters are relatively dumb good too

It tries to mix edge and comedy, failing miserably at both. It's just bad. The most hilarious part is when the killers talk all the time and the victim does nothing like it's a cutscene.

Dex-chan lover
You know you’re in for a good time when you read a manga whose main character shares his name with a country best known for genocide.

Sign me up!

well, it starts out as an edgy mc who's a psychopathic murderer. Somewhere along the way he joins a hitman's guild and it turns into naruto

Front page art is great.... and i guess that's all i can say about it because im not into this..... well, i need some light anime to not get depressed

Users who are viewing this thread