Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sensei in The Nude!?

Dex-chan lover
Eeeeh I'm gonna give it 2 more chapters, MC annoys me too much actin like he's 10 and not a grown ass adult. Also in 2 chapters it's basically just the same joke all over again, plus this could have been condensed into 1 chapter easily and lost nothing.
I mean, MC is just there to be a self-insert, but yeah it would be nice if he wasn't so much a pre-teen. But the whole dynamic is that she's not embarrassed by this stuff, which is counterpointed and amplified by him being easily embarrassed, so it's kinda necessary unfortunately.

What is going on with her neck and face on the bottom left of page 3?
i think its meant to be the shading around the muscle layers in her neck. you have 2 areas, one that loops around the back and separates/stops at the front (the section that the Adams apple can be seen in). If you turn your neck the two layers will have one further forward than the other causing a shadow. same as how this manga adds collar bones that most don't so they must be concerned about keeping some "realism". * source I made it up but it sounds right

Dex-chan lover
After years of tsun this and yandere that just a refreshing straightforward slightly kuudere FMC is a breath of fresh air. It's nice to be loved and for that love to be expressed.
While I 100% agree with you, I’d love to see Yandere, there is genuinely ZERO mangas out there where the Yandere heroine’s love is accepted by the MC…

Dex-chan lover
After years of tsun this and yandere that just a refreshing straightforward slightly kuudere FMC is a breath of fresh air. It's nice to be loved and for that love to be expressed.
Honestly even though I'm a fan of yanderes I am quite tired of all the "yandere" mangas where they think that being a yandere should be the FMC's entire personality and being and they shouldn't have any hobbies or interests. Imagine if there was a deredere that was just constantly chasing the main character to kiss them or give them a lunchbox, it'd be dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread