Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 204 - One-Sided Love

Dex-chan lover
I can't even hate them now (or at least mei nyan, suwon's still too much) knowing their years of suffering just because of their blood. I can even understand why, in her point of view, thinks it's unfair for yona to have "everything".

Well at least we're getting close to why did hiryuu even reincarnated and possibky why his descendants are still suffering.

I feel like the opinions and feeling on this arc are valid. BUT I also think that when we look back and reread this, it'll pass by a lot quicker than what it feels like now. It's just a normal thing that happens with monthly or biweekly updates

Dex-chan lover
LMAO so she's come to meet the thunder beast XD what now? Will she try to seduce him too? pft
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
I really don't have an ethical problem with Soo-won killing this woman. She's not a bitch or a girl, she's a slightly crazy stone-cold killer with limitless ambition and a high position to leverage all that stuff. If it was a similar situation and they were a guy, who would be worrying about their life? Frankly, people feel like it's wrong because she's a girl and on top of that, she's hot--she's using on the audience exactly the quality she had not a second's hesitation in using to kill off that first guard.

There may be political issues around waxing her. But on the other hand, relenting and just imprisoning her has already killed six men (frankly, their deaths are Yona's fault). How much bigger is her score likely to get for as long as she's alive and causing trouble? And why is her bloodthirsty ass worth more than theirs?

Dex-chan lover
I like the new princess fuck soo-woon just like his dad kill first think later.

As usual he doesn’t solve any problem in the series and all the hate on king ill’s miss management is actually miss management of his shitty general earth general is a war monger water general let drugs in and fire general is a psycho(meanwhile the wind and sky tribes be chilling with like no arc about the problem cause they were manage properly unlike the 3 idiots that supported soo won’s dad) and they think all of the shit that happen to their country is all because of king ill

The only reason why the country prosper before is because of all the killing and genocide his did dad Fuck them.

@Purplelibraryguy I do agree with the fact that calling her a bitch kind of dismisses the actual danger of her personality. However, I still think knocking her out and putting her in jail was the correct choice. They could have had someone slightly more important/qualified guarding her, but she has too much info to just kill like that. She's not actively bloodthirsty, she was trying to negotiate and then escape when that failed. As a reader, I'm more biased by the fact that she has a squirrel, not the fact that she's a pretty girl.

Also, ethics are important in the first few big decisions of a new ruler. Contrast the style of leadership of the two - killing Nyan-nyan would cement the policy position of the current government in the Soo-won direction, while keeping her alive would push it to the Yona side. I could describe the contrast in plenty of different ways - logic vs emotions, structure vs flexibility, science vs faith, conservative vs progressive, bureaucracy vs democracy, birth vs merit, growth vs stability, war vs peace - but if I picked one I feel that would be imposing a judgement in and of itself given how much connotation most of the terms carry. Anyway, the point is that it's not about is the girl good or bad, it's about what direction this story as a whole wants to go in.

Fed-Kun's army
flashbacks to fuuka finding yotsuba on a random electric pole

Wait, the guards they stationed to keep Hak are the kind that can be taken out by a single person in a 4v1 without a scratch ? I mean even assuming she is stronger then the average soldier for 4 of them to be unable to put a up a fight against her, even though she is already battered and bruised, that seems just negligent. And we don't even have to talk about the first guard that let her escape because he got horny, the Sky tribe is really slipping and seemingly full of incompetent people.

Did they just trust that Hak doesn't try to break out or what ?

Shit, a weirdo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

I'm looking forward to see how this this encounter will develop.

Users who are viewing this thread