Classmate no Moto Idol ga, Tonikaku Kyodou Fushin Nan desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - One-sided Love

Dex-chan lover
fdd2812c113adc327642a9134113fbe9afa3db6b.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Having that guy show up and challenge him was completely irrelevant. Couldve just been a regular basketball tournament.

Dex-chan lover
The other team had their spirits crushed because they were down by 4 with a minute to go? Tell me you don't know basketball without telling me you don't know basketball. a minute is an eternity and 4 points is only a two possession swing. The shot clock alone would give them at least two possessions to work with.

yes I know it's all "this team doesn't expect anyone to challenge them and they had their egos shattered" but if they're that good they would be able to get 4 points in a minute in their sleep even if they're a bit shaken.

But whatever, it was a stupid fake rival mini-arc to push the side-ship along. I'm glad it's over and we presumably never have to see the douchebag other guy ever again.

side note: I hate that winky tongue-stuck-out expression. I don't know who decided it looked cute because it looks stupid. But it's freaking everywhere in manga. The only solace is that it looks slightly less dumb on a drawn character than it does being done by a real person.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, whatever feelings you have for her that make you think you're 'head over heels' for her, I'm highly positive hers dwarfs yours 100-fold.

Dex-chan lover
So is it time for Saegusas childhood friend who she promised to marry when they were three to turn up and make the mc feel like shit about himself for 5 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Takayuki and Tak-kun really are best buds. They both know when to take the chance to take the next step especially when they finally know how they really feel. I hope we'll get to see more of why Shiorin is this enchanted with Tak-kun.

Dex-chan lover
“I guess I’m reading too much into it”

Sounds like we have another 100 chapters before he realizes he’s wrong bois
100 Chapters? Whoah kids these days are very optimistic, 200 chapters MINIMUM

Dex-chan lover
side note: I hate that winky tongue-stuck-out expression. I don't know who decided it looked cute because it looks stupid. But it's freaking everywhere in manga. The only solace is that it looks slightly less dumb on a drawn character than it does being done by a real person.
These things are not supposed to be done by people IRL.
It's like UmU, UwU, and every other things that come from manga, LN and anime, they are there to help the reader understand things. People who do these things IRL are either clown or abolute retard.

Dex-chan lover
She's not an idol any more so we shouldn't.

History in these sorts of stores shows that doesn't really matter. Because there's always some long-term fan that takes his precious oshi betraying the idealized, on-a-pedestal version he worshiped deadly seriously and makes a ridiculously over the top dramatic spectacle out of it. It would happen no matter what common sense aspects of the story's world dictate that it shouldn't. Because they need to feed the drama monster.

Supporter

What's with the being "worthy" retardation in a lot of series?

The flip side of a guy putting a girl on a pedestal or treating her like an idol (which is, of course, understandable here) is that the guy feels like he's beneath her or unworthy of her. He can't be with her until he can put himself on her level (or, in tragedies, pull her down to his).

Users who are viewing this thread