Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 189 - The Crimson Dragon King

Whaaaaaaaaaatttt???? Ok ok. That changes a lot of stuff. 😂 i look forward to the next chapters.

So what happened with the past chapters when the dragons meet Yona for the first time, where they had episodes of having someone talking that they have to serve Yona???

What's with the Crimson King?!

@Uncopyright my guess would be the blood's thin enough that zeno is the only one who could really tell? that, or it's a mandate-of-heaven kind of thing where there's only one true heir at a time

Some people get butthurt by your editor's notes, but honestly, I agree with most of them lol

Thanks for doing this!

Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!
Although this plot development is muuuuch better. If the author makes sooWon die of illness or putting his life in danger because he knows his days are numbered, I will get very mad!! i want all 3 MCs to stay alive and I want SooWon to remain the king but feel the same pain as Hak and Yona when he shattered their trust

EDIT: Actually I just remembered the 1st episode of the anime, when Yona tells her father that she wants to marry SooWon, he vehemently says "NO". I hope I am wrong but
are Yona and Soowon BOTH descendants of the crimson king? Are they blood siblings???

@uncopyright "So what happened with the past chapters when the dragons meet Yona for the first time, where they had episodes of having someone talking that they have to serve Yona???

What's with the Crimson King?!"

now that you said this, is soo won always present when yona met a dragon?

Group Leader
@Uncopyright My bad, corrected. It should have been "Crimson Dragon King". That's the meaning of "King Hiryuu".

@beleth My understanding is that being a blood descendant of the first king is not the same thing as being his reincarnation. Yona is the reincarnation of the Crimson Dragon King, whereas Soo-won is merely someone who inherited his blood, and with it the same illness that killed him.

Here it is. We knew it, it's finally revealed. Especially with imagery of the past Hiryuu the resemblance with Soo-won and the reason why the sword with the similar sigil is with him. Kija also said that Soo-won reminded him of Yona so many chapters ago. There was always this feeling that him and Yona were connected, especially when there were paralleled chapters. Soo-won is a descendant from the first Hiryuu and Yona is the reincarnation of the first Hiryuu. Good shit.

If I remember correctly Hiryuu was from the Sky tribe that has long died out? So that wasn't true? Yona said there are many secrets in the royal family, even to her mother's death. Can't wait for new shit to unravel. Thanks for the update.

jak

Contributor
I'm not liking how they have fallen into the Sky Tribe's trap.

So, Soo Won is a blood descendant of the original Crimson Dragon King, but Yona is the new reincarnation? I mean we can't go back and say Yona isn't the Crimson Dragon King. She is. We have 180+ chapters of them proving it. But is this why Soo Won was so upset about not being able to go down to the crypt? I don't like Soo Won, but I don't think he's so arrogant as to be upset that Yona is the new Crimson King instead of him.

Also, "this king dude" was funny for Zeno to say at the end there, haha.

Group Leader
@Otaku713 theyre cousins. SooWon's father was supposed to be king, remember? then his brother (Yona's father) took the throne instead. SooWon and Yona are first cousins, which was weirdly commonplace all over the world up until the 20th century. Now its rather rare to see first cousons marry.

Well of course Soo-won would have the blood of the Crimson Dragon King. His father is the former king's older brother, so that gives him a blood tie to throne, as well as being Yona's true cousin.

If SooWon is a blood relative of Hiryuu through his mother, then Yona might have zero blood connection since they're connected through their fathers.

I want to know if Yonhi hung out with Iguni and Kashi -- maybe they were all fire tribe. I want a side episode about all the moms.

Well I'm actually fucking mad now
This is a very stupid development

Dex-chan lover
Oh??? So he is a legit blood relation? But then what is yona?? IS SO WON THE SHIELD?!?!? Who took the pain of the crimson dragon???
Many thanks

Also everyone here saying they are cousins so of course he has the descendant blood.... Zeno said 'I knew your MOTHER'.... 'She had the ailment that all crimson dragon descendants have'...so its not the dads....

Users who are viewing this thread