Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 189 - The Crimson Dragon King

Double-page supporter
@Rinku_kun All the Dragons (but Zeno) are the results of centuries of incest. Their villages' people only married between themselves, for they aren't welcoming of strangers.

OK what I understand that soo-won inherited the sickness of hiryuu this is SAD!! I hate u mangaka-san .. And there was a lot of theories in the comment and I think I agree with some of them ...

Whoop there it is!.....U know I had a feeling for a while tht Yona's mom probably wasn't killed by rebels...things are getting revealed little by little and my curiosity just keeps growing...also can't wait to find out who the sword and shield are

i fucking hate the advisor and I fucking hate that soowon is trying to leash hak, yon and the dragons like his fucking dogs go die bitch

yeah this arc is kinda slow and annoying (how yona is being treated and stuff) but i think it could end up being really good!
like there are obv things about the past w/ yona and soowon’s parents that we don’t know about so i’m curious to see what happens
and with hak and that bitch ass body guard :0

Users who are viewing this thread