Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 191 - Yon-hi's Reminiscences

I haven't even finished this chapter and I already get the feeling that
Hak is Soo-won's half brother. Like the father and Hak look way too much alike it's weird.
But hey that's just my theory.

Omg lmaooo damnnnn
This is so sweet awwweee my heart

Lmao i guess this can be HakxSuwon AU for those shippers out there lolol
Thank you for translating!!! <3

ugh, DAMN IT. STOP MAKING ME CARE ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. I JUST WANT SOO-WON TO DIE AND HAK AND YONA TO BE HAPPY.
Things have become so complicated I'm going to cry when this is all said and done...

@Pink95 looks like it's from Tsuiraku JK to Haijin Kyoushi.

omg what the HECK. DONT make me care about these people my heart already has yona and hak and the hungry dragon bunch to care about pls.

New ship? These two are so adorable.
Also Yu-hon is totally tsundere for Il

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS THIS SO SWEEEEETT

DON'T MAKE ME LOVE THEM PLEASE.. THE SCENE OF THEIR DEATH WILL BE TOO MUCH 😭😭😭

Contributor
Goosebumps omg! This mangaka told such a moving love story in just two friggin chapters! Such storytelling talent!

This makes me think that Hak might be the legitimate child haha like suwon's long lost brother

@sgathac sameeeee i feel torn
Y is the author makes us feel bad.
Danggggg this mixed feelings.

Sweet and cute but I don't want to feel sympathetic for him just for this though. Thanks for the update hope to see more from this flashback arc.

F! I'm supposed to hate this dude man, why you gotta make me love a man that's going to die and was supposedly a bad guy T^T

Thank you for the update!

Below this is just my thoughts on the story now. It’s a long rant if u don’t care pls just skip it.
TL;DR I enjoy the latest 2 chapters after being frustrated with the heroine after she came back to the palace.

Even though this “past story” is cute and enjoyable and all that, I can’t help but feel conflicted.

We have this present timeline where everything and everyone is not moving anywhere, just sort of being in the limbo of more conflicts, mysteries, and misunderstandings. I don’t want to mention the heroine lack of personality since she came back to the palace. But man, I seriously considered putting this one on pause until 10 chapters because it is frustrating to see the heroine changed from someone I like into someone I feel annoyed by.

I think the author is trying to run away from the present timeline because they cannot go forward with the story. So they decided to just fuck it and write this past story to keep us readers from running away. Which works, at least for me. When they opened the last chapter with the past story, I was hesitant but I really enjoy the chemistry between these 2 characters. They feel so human-like and fantasy at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread