Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 191 - Yon-hi's Reminiscences

flashback doesn't have me convinced but anyways!! HAK AND YONA IN THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER PAGE A A A AA A A ;o;

Aggregator gang
OMG... that ending is so sweet, its too bad that we all know what is coming for them...

Yooooooo...
Princess and Soowan are siblings, that's why King Li wouldn't approve their wedding "I can give you anything but Soowan" I remember him saying. I wonder if he killed his brother, because the brother found out and murdered Soo's mum and also Yona's mum as revenge? Or is it just that King Li knew about the blood sickness?

@deerafl I know right?! 😱
I was thinking how Hak looks like Lord Yuhon... and we know he was adopted by the wind tribe.

Oh my goodness. I wish I can see more scenes like this between Yona and Hak. I still wonder what happened to them afterwards.

Fed-Kun's army
@kitty_revelry
Probably half-siblings

@Rasetsu
Yup, "Adopted" being the keyword here

And I dont quite remember, is Hak older than Sowoon? Because if he is, then prbbly Hak is Lord Yuhon's and Lady Yon-hi 's son, while Sowoon is from Lady Yonhi and King Il illicit one-night stand. This also could explain why King Il against relationship between Sowoon and Yoona, because they're half siblings

This could be it's own beautiful manga itself and I would binge it all through. It's so cute and heart warming T^T

@deerafl
If I remember correctly they're the same but Soo-Won looked up to Hak (big brother figure and all).
I'm not sure about the affair King Il was like a scaredy-cat at that point...

Dex-chan lover
Pregnant Yonhi: I think it's time we started picking baby names.
Yuhon: If it's a girl, Soo-won.
Yonhi: What if it's a boy?
*Pet hawk flies by*
Yuhon: Hak. If it's a boy, we'll name him Hak or something dumb like that. It'll be funny.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess it was never mentioned that the brothers had a good relationship, or that yu-hon wasn't all bad. It's just the readers who assumed things. Or maybe something else really did happened during and after coronation.

dude, the conspiracy theories on the comments are more interesting than the actual plot LMAO!!

My theory is that Yuhon believes if he becomes king, it will save Yonhi from the curse of her blood (guessing he finds out when she started getting sick). I'm also guessing King Il finds out about her heritage at some point (through friendly means, I'm betting Yonhi and Il become friendly enough for her to tell him or something) and that's why King Il didn't want Yoona to marry Soowon. He didn't want her child to have the sickness down the line.

Users who are viewing this thread