Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 192 - The Castle Echoing with the Voices of Gods

Zmk

I wondering if King IL forced the reincarnation of King Hiryuu into Yona somehow. He seems like a fanatic that would do anything to get close to King Hiryuu's "divinity".

Yessss a new chapter!!✨
ill is so freaking crazy I really dislike that trash, he deserved that punch😷
I’m feeling so sad about the way they treated Suwon’s mother like she’s some object and not a human
Yuhon truly loved and cherished her 🥺
Looking forward the next chapter!! I only read your translations bc it’s the best 🙏🏻
Thank you sooo much for your hard work, you made my day 🥺😭🙏🏻💗💕 Take care of yourselves and stay healthy 🥰🙏🏻💕

Dex-chan lover
And that's why you keep away from the fanatics. Don't force your way of thinking down other people's throats. For real, if Il had kept as much composture as the High Priest (who was pretty shocked, but was rational at least, Kashi was the only one who was super calm, albeit surprised) then he could have talked to Yu-Hon. Then maybe he would have realized that King Hiryuu's legacy for his descendants was just a giant pile of shit. "Yo my descendants, u da children of a god. Rejoice! U all get a 50% chance of getting a blessing. U ask what da blessing is? U die young. YOLO u know. What if u don't get da blessing? Well, then u get noting. Noting I tell u!"
Well, not like he meant for it to happen, but because that's how things are, being his descendant isn't any good. You might get fame for a while, but when everyone knows about the illness... boom, back to being in the middle of nowhere, but now people really don't like you, because they know, if the have children with you, they might only reach 30 (if they manage to survive the illness for that long.)

It's nice that we get to see Yu-Hon's past with his wife and not Il's past with his wife. Sure, it might be nice to see Yona's mother, but I'm sure it wouldn't as interesting as this. And Yu-Hon and Yohi (that's her name right?) are basically like Yona and Hak, just a generation older.

Sqp

Imbalance power between the priest and the royal family. It made so much sense now. Altough i could see where Yu-hon reasoning came from, I think it's also wrong to drive all the priest away and left the royal blood the one with most power. You can't drive away a religion that's been a huge part in the kingdom like that, of course there will be so many people get furious and defy his right for the throne. Yu-hon have the qualities to be a king in normal circumtances, but in the middle of a conflict of imbalance power? I don't think so. No wonder Il who never wanted the throne was crowned. It could solved the conflict

This chapter delivers me a bitter feeling. Things are going to escalate quickly from now on, it's incredible how I feel attached to the characters and worry for them after only a couple of chapters.

Thank you for the translation! I really appreciate the Little Miss work on Akayona.

Waiting for your wonderful translation for the new chapter( i only read yours btw)
Thank you always for the high quality great translations And your hard work, i really appreciate it. 💛🙏🏻

So king ill is a fanatic jerk who deserves to die all along?? Bravo i knew you cannot trust disgusting cult member

omg...... wait. so if king il was a fanatic, that would make absolute sense as to why he was soooo protective of yona! though i wonder why he is so against of her marrying soo won though. HMMMMMM.

So that's why Il was crowned as king... And why Yu-hon decided to exile the priests...

People in the comments are talking about previous King Il so I shall lighten the atmosphere~
OMFG SMOL PRECIOUS CLUMSY IK-SOO WHY IS HE SO CUTE I CANNOT

Dex-chan lover
Yunho is the type that's easily misunderstood while Yohi keeps things to herself. They're both selfless and kind who simply wants to protect their family.

But oh well shit happens

Users who are viewing this thread