Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 198 - Member of the Royal Family

Feeling a bit weird about her not seeing Hak and the dragons and is helping Soowon :(

Thanks for the chapter!

This felt off to me but maybe it's because she has yet to link up with the dragons and hak. Feels weird but I think it's a set up for her to take over. Earn the respect of the ones near soowon and slowly take over. Now that the dragons know whats going on i hope they all can get together soon.

Lux

Power Uploader
Imagine if, thanks to her leadership talent she is displaying, the royal house and Soo-Won collaborators will split into 2 factions, one supporting the moderated Yona the other the warmongering Soo-Won. Kye-Sook thought the princess was too dangerous to be left free around the country because of her influence and what she represents, but ironically bringing her to the royal palace was the worst possible choice.

Girl doesn't need to forgive to let things go.
The generation before let things scale tremendously.
I guess she her choices are going to be amazing

@Kendama What are assumptions, besides him knowing further details being realistic and questioning the prisoners being weird to not happen? And your statement about his intentions of just being a war-monger who knew nothing was an assumption too, one that forgot that he has a spy ring and that for every action he's done we've been given more knowledge of, he has been extremely calculative (The SuWon visits the Earth Tribe arc was the first example of this and also the first in-depth look at his character beyond regicidal cousin, which from a story-telling perspective is a very important beat. The second time we get a look in his thought process he waited ten years to stage a rebellion for multiple reasons; because a war for power right after Il had been crowned would have been bad for the country, because he didn't know what Il was thinking, and because Il hadn't ruled long enough to show if he could protect Kouka).

He may lean heavily towards violence to solve problems, but he doesn't do the violence willy-nilly, nor is he stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
OMG GOOOO QUEEENNNNNN

she's getting even more badass by the day 😭😭😭❤️

P.S. that scans note about Soo-won's recovery.. i guess the teams hates it as much as the readers does, huh.. XD

YEEEESSSSSS!!!! We LOVE a badass Queen! Show em Yona! Literally pulling herself up by her bootsraps and getting shit done despite all the unworthy and doubtful people around her..

Thanks for the chapter! Sometimes I feel like I’m reading a different manga when I read the comments and translator notes. Soo-Won is one of my favorite characters lol

Users who are viewing this thread