Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 198 - Member of the Royal Family

@BearClaws Yona was passive in the previous chapter before the flashback so this is them testing there boundaries and finding the best way to control her. While she did grow they still believe she is not qualified enough to have a voice in politics and they probably see her as the same sheltered princess who knows nothing of the outside world. This chapter in my opinion is a good way to show the rest of Soo-won's staff I am not the same princess Yona you knew.

I’m so happy to finally see her AGGRO

YOU DESERVED IT MY LADY GO BITCH SLAP THEM INTO PLACE

@Kendama Suwon did know about the slave trade and Nadai (Just got to the port a couple days after Yona, and basically at the same time for the Nadai iirc) and went to personally deal with them knowing from his spy ring, as opposed to stumbling on them like Yona, so I'm not sure why he wouldn't know even more details? There's even the entire mini-arc of how he's his own Spymaster, plus he's been the one with the prisoners this whole time and it would be downright weird if he didn't have them questioned.

Power Uploader
@kiwisocks These are just assumptions, not things stated in the story itself. Also, we have no reason to believe Ogi's spy ring (Soo-won's just a client of his) extends as far as Kai.

Yesss Yona putting them in their place! What an epic ending :) I wonder if this will stole the rumors about her and Soo-Won being engaged though? Poor Hak :(

Finally, the fierce and decisive Yona is back or well we get to see a glimpse of her again. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
boss-ass-bitch1130888-prints.jpg

Soo won's health wont last long. I guess he might survive for 10-20 more episodes? If his health is not deteriorating faster than his current health.

Im confused. In this chapter they showed that Yona was comfortable being basically locked in a library reading books. Like she didn’t seem to be struggling or anything. Now I feel like that makes sense because if not reading books then what the hell did she do to pass time for 16 years of her life. I know Hak and Soo-Won played with her, but not all the time.
At first I thought that she played with the court ladies that you always see in movies and go to parties or have merchants come to buy jewellery together, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Because the ladies she would spend time with would be noble ladies. But she didn’t even know Lilly, the daughter of one of the generals. She knew TaeJun because he was courting her, but he is not shown to have a sister. The Earth general doesn’t have a daughter that is Yona’s age. And Yona didn’t even know the people in the Wind Tribe even though Mundok was the closest general to Il.
She was REALLY sheltered. Like really really sheltered. I cannot think any of the nobles in the tribes would go to the castle when literally no one liked Il. And it is mentioned in the early chapters that Yona is lonely when Hak is not around. Because she doesn’t really have friends. We saw her 16th birthday and we didn’t see her with anyone her age or anything (aside from her cousin and Hak).
So for me it is possible that she would spend at least some of her time reading, since there was probably nothing else to do at the time. I know that she is really unaware of the current state of the country and the living conditions of the citizens. But for a person that seemed to have no one but servants around most of her time, I find it hard to believe that she knows absolutely nothing. Like of course she isn’t a scholar by any means. But isn’t is possible that had like theoretical knowledge? And all her adventures were like wake up calls so she could actually connect the dots? Like I don’t get why people are reacting to the scene of her in a political meeting as if she was an absolute ignorant who had a 180 change in 24 hours. But well I could totally be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yona rainha!! Damn this girl rock

Btw: I miss Hak, I mean almost everybody appear on this chapter, but no even a shadow of him

@jak I think it's not the matter who help who, because they both want to protect their beloved kingdom Kouka from other kingdoms :)

my little girl Yona has grown up, I'm so proud! and thrilled~

Users who are viewing this thread