Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 201 - Gloom

Finally some good fucking food! I'm glad she came in on time and hyoori didn't kill Hak.

Thank you for the chapter!

yes yes and YES, tl page brought up so many points that I 100% agree with! Looking forward to seeing what Kusanagi will write by bringing Hak to the frontlines of the war. There's some foreshadowing of a coup d'état?

But, I was experiencing some romance-withdrawal symptoms with this series, so *chefs kiss* those last pages really were a gem. Even if they had to use plot amour to get there heheehe

Ty very much for translating this chapter!

I'm super confused by what is being said at page 29. Are those thoughts or a dialogue? Who is saying/thinking them? And what does "put my box up" means????? On another note, the chapter doesn't make much sense, so I'd expect to see Yona's POV in the next one.

Damn, some people really have hate-boners for usually perfect characters making a mistake. Hak was getting boring with how long it's been since he's lost, and he probably wasn't immediately killed because they wanted to confirm he was convinced of Soo-Won's illness and he hadn't jumped to a wrong conclusion. Advisor guy wants to kill him, but can't without good reason, and confirming him knowing was a good enough reason until Yona came in and said "It ain't".

As for "Why didn't Yona say blah blah blah": page limit. Sensei wanting to end the chapter with a kiss. Not wanting Hak to go into stupid rage-mode when he's gravely injured. Not wanting to discuss the history in detail with anyone before clarifying with Soo-Won what is only assumptions on his mother's and her parts.

TL getting salty that Soo-Won isn't a boring 2D villain and instead complex and Our Heroes have weaknesses. AnY isn't some shounen isekai where the hero's always perfect and the villain laughs evilly because they're evil.

Power Uploader
@Ciel @basbas This is a metaphor for how Soo-won organises things in mental boxes and decides which box he will put up above the others. From what I read in the comments, ETS's translator has been using that metaphor since it appeared in chapter 196. Basically, it's a metaphor for priorities. I don't read the translations, so I dunno what LM&GS's translator chose, but I guess you should stick to one version to get used to the wording choices.

this is my new favorite chapter 😭 the moment they meet from eyes to eyes, so emotional 😭 i love them even more😭 do you think when this manga end, it will be adaptation to an anime second season? I wish it will

I agree with the Translator.
Since the beginning, the characters always consider Souwon's as someone who deserves respect not hate. And that has always frustrated me.
No one questioned Sowon for his wrong doings specially Yona.
Can you believe that? She didn't even confront him about what happened that day.. Not even once........ It's ridiculous.

Aggregator gang
"From the invincible hero who was Yona's best defence, now Kusanagi had to use plot armour to save him"
Pretty much sums up the chapter.

This chapter shows so much growth and understanding among everyone despite differences in views and approaches... I'm beyond touched that Hak understood the situation and decided to approach it his own way to let the princess know. QwQ

Users who are viewing this thread