Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 201 - Gloom

I FEEL YOU

me but with skip beat

@bi74

thanks for translating! happy holidays and stay safe!

AH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Yona showing up to save our boi, Hak being so perceptive (which i really appreciate) and then the adviser and augh does he have a death wish, wanting to be ok the front lineS?

Thank you for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
So... I guess the only reason they can't be together is because of that one dude huh? The one he said he lost to on purpose...?

idk the conflict still makes no sense. they should just 5 v 1 the guy. There's more danger to Soo-won and his camp than vice versa.

Fed-Kun's army
This is such a refreshing manga compared to everything else right now. I hope it has an enjoyable ending when the time comes.

Me muero, I'm dying, no I'm not, ok I'm dead. Oh MY GOD! Such a rollercoaster! Do you hear that? It's me screaming. Now, there's nothing I don't like about this manga. Everything is so well thought, every character has its background and the plot makes completely sense. I'm forever thankful for the kind souls that are translating this wonderful manga, and the mangaka, of course, for letting us enjoy of this gem

ALL THE WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT. THIS ONE KISS WAS WORTH IT.

HAK TO THIS DAY IS STILL MY NO 1 HUSBANDO MATERIAL.

THE KISS THAT KISS THAT GODDAMN KISS MAKEOUT YES I COMBUSTED I HAVE WAITED AND I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AHFKJSDHJKFHDSJKHFJK

Thanks for your hard work 😚❤️ i hope this arc will end soon. So much suffering 😭😭

Wowwwowowow I was screaming when I saw the kiss scenes!!! I've been waiting for them to reunite 😭 😭 I love that they both know they love each other now~ the next update isn't that long either, I'm so happy

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAHHHH! They met, they KISSED!! It's been so long!!!😍😍😍

Thank you for the chapter!

HOLY MOLY! What was this chapter? My heart is beating so hard now! My feelings ... What a roller coaster! I was not prepared for the attack on Hak. He was REALLY in danger even though he said it was a plan. It surprised me more than the kiss scene. I saw my pressure explode here to then melt my heart. I really fell in love with this manga. Thank you very much for this translation. English is not my native language, so I am studying hard to value your efforts. Thank you INDEED!
Happy holidays guys! Happy New Year (with vaccine and health)!

thanks for the translations... completely agree with the authors notes everything about this chapter made me so frustrated lolol

OH WELL HAK YONA KISSTH!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ack, that kiss! Ugh, I so want my HakYona ship to sail. You’d better not kill either!

I agree with the post chapter notes and am sick of this arc, its my least favorite so far, mostly because I want the team together again.

Users who are viewing this thread